Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
bucky1966

Accident on Ivy Gulledge Rd

FOX 5 Atlanta

BREAKING: At least two people have been seriously injured in an accident in Paulding County. Three vehicles were involved. This is at Ivey Gulledge Road and Fieldcrest Drive. More details to come on FOX 5 News at 5 and myfoxatlanta.com

429972_10151048334070823_1760524332_n.jpg

the person in the jeep was thrown from the vehicle jeep caught fire white male was load and go for Clark critical.3 clark units dispatched med vac was on call and canceled and then re staged for i think it was the driver of the black concourse, and then medvac was dispatched for her critical. thats all i remember from the call it was pretty hectic following on the scanner

Is there any news on the people hurt yet? My daughter is friends with the male driver....

Lorri,

Can you PM the drivers name, I know a male who drives a grand cherokee like that....

I am new to this, I don't know how to pm - I do know the boy's name though

Lorri,

Can you PM the drivers name, I know a male who drives a grand cherokee like that....

I am still looking for an update on the male driver.....I talked with Fox 5 - I learned through multiple sources that the black car was a Grandmother with her grandkids...apparently, one of them was hurt seriously too...just pray....

The other car contained 4 male juveniles, 3 restrained, the driver was not....

Edited by Lorri

the boy wasnt air lifted it was a female so either the grandmother or one of the children the ejected person was sent by clark to kennestone i do not know where fox got there info but half of it is wrong. i listened to it on the scanner from the first SO pulling up and extinguishing the flames on the jeep one of the people involved was an off duty cobb deputy..and i would really like to know some updates if anyone hears anything

Edited by jayride

Heather Hughes

4:30 pm on Saturday, September 8, 2012

The 3 small children in the contour were my children and my nephew, the driver was my mom.

My 6 year old daughter was life flighted to Scottish rite, my 3 year old son was taken by ambulance to Scottish rite, and my nephew was driven to Scottish rite.

My mom is still in kennestone and will be for a while.

She has a fractured disk and other back injuries possibly needing surgery. Her arm is broken and was severely cut. She also has a fractured ankle.

My son and nephew were looked at and discharged, my son with seatbelt burn. My daughter which was the one life flighted was treated for her injuries and it was possible that she had internal injuries but it was confirmed that she doesn't.

comment on dallas hiram patch