103 replies to this topic

#81 Wineguy

Wineguy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

I'm seeing three that it is barely passing on the SOS site. Is the Fox5 projection from polls?

Most new sources are VERY delayed on the results.

Follow me on TWITTER: @Wayner83

#82 kp527

kp527

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

I'm trying to look at the updated Paulding County Election page at the county site and get this message !!!!!!

Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Wasn't Paulette there? The internet browser knows !!!!!!!!!

#83 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,405 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

SG, that's totally different than what they showed on Tv about 10 minutes ago.

Hmmmmmmmm. Don't know.

I did see where Balfour and Chip Rogers have both won. Both were under ethics investigations.

#84 drphilofdogs

drphilofdogs

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:54 PM

Why are we not getting any answers? I cannot remember it taking this long to get vote counts. The three time I ran the votes were done by 11 o'clock. Even the news sites do not show and results. What is going on?

#85 Wineguy

Wineguy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

State Representative, District 19 - REP
VOTE TYPE SUMMARY

5 of 6 Precincts Reporting
Percent Votes
PAULETTE BRADDOCK (I (REP) 63.15% 3,303
MICHAEL RAY JAMES (REP) 17.90% 936
MELISSA MORRISON (REP) 18.95% 991

State Senator, District 31 - REP
VOTE TYPE SUMMARY

9 of 11 Precincts Reporting
Percent Votes
BILL CARRUTH (REP) 36.09% 3,649
BILL HEATH (I) (REP) 45.59% 4,610
J. K. ROGERS (REP) 18.32% 1,853

CHAIR COMMISSIONER - R
VOTE TYPE SUMMARY

9 of 14 Precincts Reporting
Percent Votes
DAVID A. AUSTIN (I) (REP) 52.97% 5,949
TONY CROWE (REP) 47.03% 5,282

Edited by Wineguy, 31 July 2012 - 09:58 PM.

#86 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,524 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:04 PM

I'm trying to look at the updated Paulding County Election page at the county site and get this message !!!!!!

Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Wasn't Paulette there? The internet browser knows !!!!!!!!!

Go here: http://results.enr.c...ect-county.html

Then scroll past the map to "Paulding". You can use the drop down numbers to find the results of races you want to check.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” ~~George Orwell

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.........

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."~~ Edward R. Murrow   

#87 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

SOS says Paulding and Polk are 100% reported, Haralson is still only partially reported, but I don't see the missing votes pulling Heath over 50%. By my rather crude calculations, Heath would need to gain 1000 votes in a county where he's currently losing to Carruth.

Looks like a runoff to me. I guess I'll hold my nose and vote for Carruth over Heath.

Night all! See ya on the 21st for the runoff.

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#88 icare

icare

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:13 AM

It absolutely amazes me that David Austin is only up by 3 points. He's running against a guy whose entire platform has been to put out a lot of signs. I truly feel Austin has done a great job here since he took the helm. The fact that P.O.S Paulette is winning by a much greater margin than Austin just really frustrates my opinion of the voters here in Paulding.

mrnn

I agree.....if ANYONE would bother to have even a short conversation with Braddock they would soon see she is NOT qualified to be our representative. I have said before, I worked side by side with her and she is NOT competent! I am baffled as to how she won by such a large margin!

#89 Wineguy

Wineguy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

I agree.....if ANYONE would bother to have even a short conversation with Braddock they would soon see she is NOT qualified to be our representative. I have said before, I worked side by side with her and she is NOT competent! I am baffled as to how she won by such a large margin!

She had the most signs. PERIOD>

#90 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,792 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:03 AM

wow I am just shaking my head....
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#91 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,381 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

Yeesh. How embarrassing. I think not enough people educate themselves on the candidates.
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#92 feelip

feelip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,620 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:18 AM

Looks like the only people that voted against the $100 cap from lobbyist was Paulette and the people she owes.
Maybe poker's just not your game Ike. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

#93 mysterious

mysterious

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,313 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

I see where the Tplost vote was shown, but where are the results for line 5 right to life?
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.

#94 Madea

Madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:38 AM

She had the most signs. PERIOD>

Right. Keep telling yourself that.
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

Your judgments don't define me, they define you.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#95 feelip

feelip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,620 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:50 AM

Right. Keep telling yourself that.

I know you're proud. :wacko:

#96 Madea

Madea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:52 AM

I know you're proud. :wacko:

I just find the excuses ridiculous. But, apparently there are those who believe that if the "news" doesn't come from here, you are voting uneducated, or you were "swayed by the money".
And for the record, I am not/will not be in any way responsible for your child in any way, shape or form. You had this child, I did not. And if you get to judge me as a person then I get to judge you as a parent. ~Rockysmom (8/11/10)

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."

#97 InLA

InLA

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:54 AM

I just find the excuses ridiculous. But, apparently there are those who believe that if the "news" doesn't come from here, you are voting uneducated, or you were "swayed by the money".

Looking at the poll of who will you vote for, it doesn't look like pcom is a very good indicator of the county as a whole. At least in the Braddock race, and the Carruth/Heath/Other guy race.

Edited by STRAWMAN, 01 August 2012 - 07:54 AM.

#98 feelip

feelip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,620 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

The "news" I saw came from a judge. I would say that there were very few that voted for her that actually knew anything about her other than they had seen her signs. Lucky for her.

Will you support her after she goes to jail?
  • jenilyn likes this

#99 Johnny Jacobs

Johnny Jacobs

A Good Old Boy

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,598 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

Looking at the poll of who will you vote for, it doesn't look like pcom is a very good indicator of the county as a whole. At least in the Braddock race, and the Carruth/Heath/Other guy race.

These two races were where the PAC money was...as we can plainly see.
The comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
---George Eliot

If I have earned your trust, then I am responsible for keeping that trust intact.
---JohnnyJ

#100 SOLO

SOLO

I Have Flying monkeys and Will Use Them

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,780 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:16 AM

These two races were where the PAC money was...as we can plainly see.

So those who won were PAC money?
Posted Image
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it Just pee on it and walk away.

s.l.u.t
Stressed-out Ladies Unwinding Together

"People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life like loving everybody all the time and being nice.....dogs already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay as long

#101 Madea

Madea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,484 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:17 AM

The "news" I saw came from a judge. I would say that there were very few that voted for her that actually knew anything about her other than they had seen her signs. Lucky for her.

Quite simply, there were no viable alternatives for me. Mrs. Braddock's voting record was good.

#102 kp527

kp527

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:35 AM

We could elect Raymond "Rainman" Babbit to be our representative and get the same results as with Paulette "Rainwoman" Braddock. Everyone would be happy as long as he went along with the program and voted as he was told to vote. Just make sure to take Paulette to Kmart so she doesn't get upset and hit the wrong button when voting.
  • Truedat likes this

#103 Mrs. Avalon

Mrs. Avalon

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,769 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

Please don't tell me that you JUST figured this out!! LoL

I am ever the optimist. I hate when people do dumb things and change my natural perspective.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.

#104 Truedat

Truedat

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:53 PM

I really believe there will not be any jail time nor consequences at all.
That seems to be the theme.
I think all the threats are just blowing of smoke that will not be upheld in the end, even though they should.
For whatever reason, there is just a huge (and I mean HUGE) entitlement complex going on.

Sad, but predictable outcome of this race.

We could elect Raymond "Rainman" Babbit to be our representative and get the same results as with Paulette "Rainwoman" Braddock. Everyone would be happy as long as he went along with the program and voted as he was told to vote. Just make sure to take Paulette to Kmart so she doesn't get upset and hit the wrong button when voting.

You are too funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics