Paulding.com

Poll on Sen. Bill Heath's Plan to End Hope Scholarship

Hope Scholarship  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Sen. Heath's plan to end the Hope Scholarship

• Yes
    • No
    • Other/No Opinion

Ok people I would like Bill to tell the whole story,,this would be a case where our elected officials are not voicing what the people want. The hope program gives so many the chance that many could not ever get. I am hoping that there is bad information. Then taking what he says go from there :unsure:

Edited by Animal

Ok people I would like Bill to tell the whole story,,this would be a case where our elected officials are not voicing what the people want. The hope program gives so many the chance that many could not ever get. I am hoping that there is bad information. Then taking what he says go from there :unsure:

WHY would you believe anything Heath says about anything? :closedeyes:

Bill Heath is saying these days that he is all about protecting the Hope Scholarship program. He told the GOP women last Saturday morning he would protect Hope forever.

So, did he say if given a chance, he would vote against the lottery?

pubby

Bill Heath is saying these days that he is all about protecting the Hope Scholarship program. He told the GOP women last Saturday morning he would protect Hope forever.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vlHQomGj73M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pubby

So I guess that means the immoral Senator from Bremen would have to raise taxes if he wanted to continue to fund the Hope Scholarship.

Edited by Proud Independent

pubby

Just out of curiosity, when was the second part of the clip from?

Just out of curiosity, when was the second part of the clip from?

I could be wrong, but I believe that was from the debate a few weeks ago with Carruth, Rogers, and Sen. Heath.

I could be wrong, but I believe that was from the debate a few weeks ago with Carruth, Rogers, and Sen. Heath.

Both were from the GOP Women's meetings ... the first was from the June debate for D-31 held in the basement of the Chamber. The second was last Saturday morning when a few of the candidates stood and spoke.

pubby

Oh, and here is the video again:

I have already voted against Heath.

This campaign of his has sickened me. This campaign of his had been the worst mud slinging I have ever seen.

I will never vote for Bill Heath again in any campaign for any position.

• Like 2

So now....we are stuck with either this Bozo...or voting for Carruth...

And I cannot vote for Carruth due to 1 major lie he keeps spewing.......

Is their anyone else running for this position?

So now....we are stuck with either this Bozo...or voting for Carruth...

And I cannot vote for Carruth due to 1 major lie he keeps spewing.......

Is their anyone else running for this position?

Yes J K Rodgers and he is a very good candidate.

You know people,the regular Joe doesn't stand a chance. Bill has lost the regular citizen,he has moved so far to the right. No beer on sunday,no lottery and no Hope. He needs to stop and ask what we want,he is suppose to represent us.

People maybe we should sen Bill a message,stay of the hill. You need a wake up call by being voted out.:drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

You know people,the regular Joe doesn't stand a chance. Bill has lost the regular citizen,he has moved so far to the right. No beer on sunday,no lottery and no Hope. He needs to stop and ask what we want,he is suppose to represent us.

People maybe we should sen Bill a message,stay of the hill. You need a wake up call by being voted out.:drinks:

Yes - we do need to send Bill HEATH a message tomorrow. We do not need Bill HEATH to represent us under the Gold Dome any longer. He has had his chance and he has failed the District he serves. We as a District deserve much better!

• Like 2

Yes - we do need to send Bill HEATH a message tomorrow. We do not need Bill HEATH to represent us under the Gold Dome any longer. He has had his chance and he has failed the District he serves. We as a District deserve much better!

Good job Beach.

• Like 1