Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
lucky64

You know how people from here meet up for lunch?

Been to some great p.com parties. Halloween, Christmas, lunches. Keep me posted on if you decide to get one together.

Been to some great p.com parties. Halloween, Christmas, lunches. Keep me posted on if you decide to get one together.

I'm doing a picnic, I have a poll up.

The good ole days were wonderful when people would innocently go to a meet and greet, then people would use personal info gleaned there to take things off this board and get people fired. I can sure tell how much the local businesses miss vindictive customers using p.com to destroy their business.

Pubby and crew are not the least bit sorry to see rude, vindictive and just plain nasty people have moved on.

Drama may be entertaining on tv, but when you are hurting people that is something else. We didn't run any nice people off. Hateful people ran nice people off.

You don't see folks doing stuff on their facebook pages like they do here, and when they do try it they get told were to go, by their friends.

Very, very true.

That's exactly why I didn't do meets and greets. I don't need nosey people in my bidness!

Very, very true.

That's exactly why I didn't do meets and greets. I don't need nosey people in my bidness!

Well, I guess you answered my question. You won't be going to the picnic.

Well, I guess you answered my question. You won't be going to the picnic.

I haven't voted, because I'm not sure. I would like to but it depends on a lot of things. ;)

And just to let you know, I did meet Lady Raider at one and that's always a good thing.

I went to a couple, met Johnny J and some other fine people. I just didn't get all up in it if you know what I mean.

Went to a car wash Curtis had and met MISTY. Now what would life be without knowing them?

Blah blah blah blah blah!

I think it sounds like a good idea. I was able to put faces to names back in the day by going to lunches, Front Porch shows and trivia nights at BWW. A meet and greet picnic would be fun but will require a lot of organization and leadership. Just ignore the useless banter earlier in the thread from Cableman41 and converse. There's no need to seek out people from the past, just have a function for the current users where everyone is welcome. It would be a fun community event.

I think it sounds like a good idea. I was able to put faces to names back in the day by going to lunches, Front Porch shows and trivia nights at BWW. A meet and greet picnic would be fun but will require a lot of organization and leadership. Just ignore the useless banter earlier in the thread from Cableman41 and converse. There's no need to seek out people from the past, just have a function for the current users where everyone is welcome. It would be a fun community event.

I have made some great friends at the lunches and patio parties. I have not had any issues with people getting in other peoples business. The old timers like Lowrider and Lady Raider are gun shy because of the stuff that went on way back.

I have had good experiences with all the p.com folks I have met.

I have not seen you in a while, it would be good to plan something soon.