Paulding.com

Can you post a link to this proceeding/docket/challenge? Who filed the challenge?

This is the challenge. It was filed by David Wayne Morgan. It does not say Mrs. Braddocks name on it, but neither does Mr. Carruth's. I found out through the grapevine that this is the challenge against Mrs. Braddock.

OSAH Hearing Calendar

Edited by Wineguy

idk, she was driving a pretty nice Mercedes when she stopped by my house last night asking for our vote.

She was riding in a Mercedes (back seat) when she came by my house yesterday, Did not get out and come talk with me.

But I did get to talk with her volunteer, And he was not aware that she owed back taxes for 2006 and 2007, Nor was He aware that she just recently has been held in contempt of court.

Heck he was not even aware that she raised taxes every year that she was on the school board.

How can a volunteer be that naive??????

She was riding in a Mercedes (back seat) when she came by my house yesterday, Did not get out and come talk with me.

But I did get to talk with her volunteer, And he was not aware that she owed back taxes for 2006 and 2007, Nor was He aware that she just recently has been held in contempt of court.

Heck he was not even aware that she raised taxes every year that she was on the school board.

What the heck, she doesn't get out of the car to talk with you? She sends a volunteer? Classy! And to top it off he didn't know what is going on with her? Classy again!

She hasn't made it to my house yet. I eagerly await the moment.

• Like 1

I have to say I am very disappointed with a few people making remarks about Mrs. Braddock's appearance. That is a very low blow and should not even be part of the discussion.

She has had a few very disappointing years. I know a lot of us were doing well, many figured that if things kept going the way they were that they could pay the taxes next year, then the recession hit. Many people had to change course.

Many people had to file bankruptcy. Which generally went through according to your assets.

I know a lot of people had to return to working for someone else to pay the bills.

Paulette has had a tough year, her bankruptcy didn't go well, xerox is asking over 800,000 for the equipment. The government has tax liens against her. Quite honestly I would not be able to sleep at night for worrying.

I am having a lot of trouble trying to figure out why someone that owes this much money would loan their campaign over 30.000 dollars to be re-elected to a job that pays a little over 17.000 a year. Bless her little pea picken heart she is going to have to be re-elected many many times to pay off this huge debt she has.

I am pretty sure that folks that like her voting record will assist her in paying back the money she borrowed from her bankrupted company.

She may have difficulty in paying back xerox and the federal government.

By my calculations she will have to serve a little over 52 years to pay what she owes xerox and the government on back taxes at a little over the 17.000 salary as a Representative.

All I can say is if I was that far in debt I would be looking for another job that paid better.

• Like 1

I am having a lot of trouble trying to figure out why someone that owes this much money would loan their campaign over 30.000 dollars to be re-elected to a job that pays a little over 17.000 a year.

I think I know the answer to your question. It's a part-time job. They are in session 40 days a year. That works out to a little over $433 per day + $173 per dium = $606 per day.

I'm looking for a Fridays only part-time job. I would really like to get $15 per hour = $120 per day and I would be foolish to expect any benefits to be included.

I do not think the state government ever intended for this position to be full-time.

Edited by mojo413

I think I know the answer to your question. It's a part-time job. They are in session 40 days a year. That works out to a little over $433 per day + $173 per dium = $606 per day.

I'm looking for a Fridays only part-time job. I would really like to get $15 per hour = $120 per day and I would be foolish to expect any benefits to be included.

I do not think the state government ever intended for this position to be full-time.

That makes sense, but can you work at another job during the 40 days? I have no idea how many hours a day they work during that time. This is not the first time I have wondered how people manage their full time job and the duties of the office.

Most business owners would not have allowed themselves to get into that kind of debt, especially with the IRS.

Why hasn't her property and bank accounts been seized? It would have already happened to the average Joe. Does being a State Representative give you extra wiggle room with the IRS?

Most business owners would not have allowed themselves to get into that kind of debt, especially with the IRS.

Why hasn't her property and bank accounts been seized? It would have already happened to the average Joe. Does being a State Representative give you extra wiggle room with the IRS?

The IRS doesn't really want your property, they prefer you set up a payment plan, which I am sure she has done.

The biggest problem is xerox, they want their money. I don't think her position gives her wiggle room, usually lawyers do that and it is expensive to get them to do it.

Then you end up going further in debt from the lawyers fees.

It just seems like a mountain of debt to climb, and seems the job does not pay enough to help her out much.

It could be she simply likes serving, she did serve on the school board and now this.

The IRS doesn't really want your property, they prefer you set up a payment plan, which I am sure she has done.

The biggest problem is xerox, they want their money. I don't think her position gives her wiggle room, usually lawyers do that and it is expensive to get them to do it.

Then you end up going further in debt from the lawyers fees.

It just seems like a mountain of debt to climb, and seems the job does not pay enough to help her out much.

It could be she simply likes serving, she did serve on the school board and now this.

I take it more as a colossal EGO TRIP.

• Like 3

I bet her donors convinced her to run again with the promise they would raise enough to pay off her past campaign debt. My impression is that she is their puppet... I don't think she represents us ...she does what her puppeteers what her to do. :nea:

Generally as a Representative the connections you make will assure some extra success in life. I suspect she plans to set herself up to use some of her influence to go on to more lucrative positions where she can make more money.

That being said, I am not sure she is the type of "power broker" to parlay this position into bigger and better. :pardon:

As to her "looks" ... I am so tired of seeing her in animal print and everything except a nice conservative suit. :angry: She needs a new stylist. She is an embarrassment as far as looking professional ...and she is an absolute publicity whore when it comes to posing for pictures ... each time I see her photos, I am embarrassed for her, due to her unprofessional look. Fewer pictures would be better for Paulding County as well.

• Like 1

I would like to know who was behind her, propelling her to run as a representative and what promises were made and the debt paid to those that helped.

As in whose puppet is she?

It appears that GALEO is involved in her campaign A recent campaign fund raiser indicates that one of the 100 founding friends of this organization was very prominent in this fund raiser

http://www.galeo.org/friends.php

I wonder of Paulette considers this a conservative organization, Heck I wonder if Bill Heath considers this a conservative organization?

It appears that GALEO is involved in her campaign A recent campaign fund raiser indicates that one of the 100 founding friends of this organization was very prominent in this fund raiser

I wonder of Paulette considers this a conservative organization, Heck I wonder if Bill Heath considers this a conservative organization?

That was an eye opener.

2012-06-21 GALEO Action Alert Email: Pres. Obama Announcement last week and call our U.S. Senators to support D GALEO Action Alert Email: Pres. Obama Announcement last week and call our U.S. Senators to support DREAM Act GALEO Advocacy Newsletter: Action

That was an eye opener.

2012-06-21 GALEO Action Alert Email: Pres. Obama Announcement last week and call our U.S. Senators to support D GALEO Action Alert Email: Pres. Obama Announcement last week and call our U.S. Senators to support DREAM Act GALEO Advocacy Newsletter: Action

Everything 0bama is conservative....right? ... er, or would that be left? :wacko:

You love creating the smoke and mirrors, don't you? Just be honest.

• Like 1

You love creating the smoke and mirrors, don't you? Just be honest.

Okay I will be honest. GALEO is not a conservative organization.This is quite obvious by the list of founding fathers

Bill Heath, Paulette Braddock, And Tony Crowe attended this fund raiser.

Heath boast that he is a "Rock solid conservative" And so does Paulette, Who knows where Tony Crowe stands with the whisper campaign he is running?????

Time for the candidates to be honest, They are not fooling anyone!!!!!

• Like 1

I'm sure many who own or are involved in the ownership or management of a business realize that many customers; especially those who are other businesses or doctors and lawyers often find those customers will pay rather slowly. When a business has a large amount of accounts receivables because their customers are very slow to pay, the business can find itself short the cash needed to pay its own bills.

From my understanding, Braddock's business is one of those where the customers are mostly other businesses. It's quite possible many of her customers have outstanding debts to her business that she's having a difficult time to collect. It's also possible that many of her customers that are businesses haven't paid her yet because they aren't doing so well either in this economy.

It's amazing how so many here are wanting to believe she hasn't paid her taxes or her bill to Xerox because she doesn't want to or believe she's just totally irresponsible. You guys are jumping to a conclusion without even having all the facts.

• Like 1

I'm sure many who own or are involved in the ownership or management of a business realize that many customers; especially those who are other businesses or doctors and lawyers often find those customers will pay rather slowly. When a business has a large amount of accounts receivables because their customers are very slow to pay, the business can find itself short the cash needed to pay its own bills.

From my understanding, Braddock's business is one of those where the customers are mostly other businesses. It's quite possible many of her customers have outstanding debts to her business that she's having a difficult time to collect. It's also possible that many of her customers that are businesses haven't paid her yet because they aren't doing so well either in this economy.

It's amazing how so many here are wanting to believe she hasn't paid her taxes or her bill to Xerox because she doesn't want to or believe she's just totally irresponsible. You guys are jumping to a conclusion without even having all the facts.

PSST The tax liens are for 2006 and 2007,This was before the recession, And before she filed for bankruptcy.

Do know that she borrowed money to campaign in 2010 (according to campaign disclosure) And since has been found in contempt of court for not paying her part of attorneys fee's, And is presently awating a decision as how the contempt charge will be handled.

Borrowing money to run a campaign IS IRRESPONSIBLE, If you owe back taxes.

• Like 1

PSST The tax liens are for 2006 and 2007,This was before the recession, And before she filed for bankruptcy.

Do know that she borrowed money to campaign in 2010 (according to campaign disclosure) And since has been found in contempt of court for not paying her part of attorneys fee's, And is presently awaiting a decision as how the contempt charge will be handled.

Borrowing money to run a campaign IS IRRESPONSIBLE, If you owe back taxes.

She owes what to me is a scary amount of money, that is why I can't understand the amount of time, energy, and money being invested in something that pays so little.

I would think if she were going to invest this much she would at least see a sizable return for the effort. If she doesn't get enough campaign donations to cover this loan to her campaign she is on the hook for it to come out of business or her personal funds.

I don't understand how she has money to loan a campaign, yet not pay xerox and the attorneys. I just does not make sense to me, this is a huge risk.

I am sure xerox has an issue with it also. I would think the judge will ask the same thing, if you had money to loan your campaign why didn't you pay xerox.

I started a company in 1985. All of my clients are businesses. Mostly major corporations. Mostly Fortune 500 companies. Getting a check within 45 days of invoice is fast and I have had some to take 180 days.

Now I did without a lot of things back in the start up days. You didn't see me riding around in a Mercedes. You still won't. My vendors were paid every week regardless.

Seems to me that some people have no idea of what being conservative actually is. But I can tell you for sure that owing that kind of money and sporting a Mercedes is ghetto rich, not conservative.

Okay I will be honest. GALEO is not a conservative organization.This is quite obvious by the list of founding fathers

Bill Heath, Paulette Braddock, And Tony Crowe attended this fund raiser.

Heath boast that he is a "Rock solid conservative" And so does Paulette, Who knows where Tony Crowe stands with the whisper campaign he is running?????

Time for the candidates to be honest, They are not fooling anyone!!!!!

But, GALEO is not connected to Heath, Braddock nor Crowe. None of them were listed.

:rofl:

psst. The candidate you're supporting was trying to beat Xerox out of $800,000. Is that your idea of honesty?

I don't recall indicating my support. I'm taking the high road. I won't browbeat your candidate.

• Like 1

So going to remind you of this when your hypocrisy arises again, just like out did when you blasted Fast and Furious but said you would have fine the same with Bush, but three links proved otherwise. Benefit of the doubt is only good when it advances your politics.

I started a company in 1985. All of my clients are businesses. Mostly major corporations. Mostly Fortune 500 companies. Getting a check within 45 days of invoice is fast and I have had some to take 180 days.

Now I did without a lot of things back in the start up days. You didn't see me riding around in a Mercedes. You still won't. My vendors were paid every week regardless.

Seems to me that some people have no idea of what being conservative actually is. But I can tell you for sure that owing that kind of money and sporting a Mercedes is ghetto rich, not conservative.

Do you have any idea the year and model of this Mercedes?

So going to remind you of this when your hypocrisy arises again, just like out did when you blasted Fast and Furious but said you would have fine the same with Bush, but three links proved otherwise. Benefit of the doubt is only good when it advances your politics.

So far, I don't like any of the three candidates. I wish we had a better selection of candidates than what we have.

Show me the links.

I don't think the question to ask is whether you can work a regular job during the session...the responsible thing to do would be find a full time, year- round job that would enable her to pay these debts and leave politics for someone who has their act together.

Sure, she may 'want to serve' (although you'll never convince me that's the real reason any politician runs for office anymore) - but what one wants generally shouldn't take priority over taking responsibility for one's debts or paying one's own way.

I don't see any difference between an unpaid tax bill (regardless of the reason) and people who are refunded money they didn't pay in...either way someone didn't pay - but I see some who generally have nothing good to say about those taking advantage of the tax laws as written by Congress - and not to the tune of $36,000 + either (just as we all do at least to the extent that we're allowed, and some even more than that) are making excuses for her failure to pay taxes owed...surprise.

Since the economy has only worsened since 2006/2007, should we assume she has paid subsequent years' taxes? Voters would be better able to make a decision if she postponed a career in politics until her current legal & fiscal issues were resolved.

• Like 3

Your link proves what? I meant exactly what I said. Had Bush authorized Fast and Furious I would have condemned him for it. So where's my hypocrisy concerning Fast and Furious?

But it is the president's right. You're fine when Bush uses it for such things as Cheney's meeting with Canadian oil company officials, but not in this case where Mexican informants may become public knowledge, a death sentence when the drug cartels find out. BTW, what administration did Fast and Furious begin under?

• Like 1