Paulding.com

inventory clearance

Need to move some of the old inventory to make room for the new......LCD computer monitors starting at $49. Sega Genesis $29, Nintendo 64 $29, Game Cube $29, Dreamcast $49, wii $69. Buy any game and get the 2nd one 1/2 off!!! Digital cameras starting at $49, acoustic guitars from $69, electric guitars $60 and up, Gretsch Catalina Maple 6pc drumset with double kick $399! We have surround systems, computer speaker systems, car audio, cell phones and tons more! Don't miss out!

Yes.....2nd gen 8 gig $119. 4th gen 8 gig $139.

Do they have chargers and and any accessories? And are you still doing 20% off for pcom members? It's for my daughter and she has $100 to spend :)

Edited by nowens98

That is the discounted price from what they are marked. It does come with the charger!!!

Do they have chargers and and any accessories? And are you still doing 20% off for pcom members? It's for my daughter and she has $100 to spend :)

I do not have any 32" in right now. I will keep my eyes open for you though!

I'm in the market for a 32" tv for the bedroom. Flat screen. Do you have one? (it's a bit of a drive for me to go out there just to check....lol)

That is the discounted price from what they are marked. It does come with the charger!!!

I do not have any 32" in right now. I will keep my eyes open for you though!

Thank you, I may be by soon :)

Hey now!! I thought you were saving one of those for ME!! :pardon: Anyway, I don't need it now.

I DO need another laptop. Don't care if it's got the numeric keypad or not. I can buy one of those if I see I need it. I'll be by on Friday and I'll again be better than the cable guy. :good: ;) :lol:

Yes.....2nd gen 8 gig $119. 4th gen 8 gig $139.

:yahoo: Can't wait to see you!!!!

Hey now!! I thought you were saving one of those for ME!! :pardon: Anyway, I don't need it now.

I DO need another laptop. Don't care if it's got the numeric keypad or not. I can buy one of those if I see I need it. I'll be by on Friday and I'll again be better than the cable guy. :good: ;) :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Need to move some of the old inventory to make room for the new......LCD computer monitors starting at $49. Sega Genesis $29, Nintendo 64 $29, Game Cube $29, Dreamcast $49, wii $69. Buy any game and get the 2nd one 1/2 off!!! Digital cameras starting at $49, acoustic guitars from $69, electric guitars $60 and up, Gretsch Catalina Maple 6pc drumset with double kick $399! We have surround systems, computer speaker systems, car audio, cell phones and tons more! Don't miss out!

Do you have any Portable Boomboxes with ipod dock?