5 replies to this topic

#1 Chicken World

Chicken World

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:54 AM

LOOK!!! Come Try Our New Chicken Cheddar Cheese Fries. Golden French Fries, Juicy Fried Chicken, Texas Pete Hot Sauce, Homemade Ranch Dressing and Drizzled with Lemon Pepper Seasoning and Cheddar Cheese. It's out of this world, well not Chicken World, "Cause it's a Chicken World, Baby!"!
Just print this off and bring it in for 20% off!
Posted Image

• Sellersgirl1012 likes this

#2 Whoa Willie

Whoa Willie

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:56 AM

Oh my!
\_(ツ)_/

#3 orrby

orrby

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

It looks good, but last time I was in your restaurant your Health Score was way low and there where fruit flies all over everything. Have you got this fixed yet. I wont eat anywhere that has a score below 90.. Get a ServSafe person to teach your employees about some of the food born illnesses and such. I took ServSafe, it is a amazing class which I think most everyone should go to if you are going to work in the food industry..

On the plus note the chicken fingers very where good. :wub: Hot wings on the other hand where like eating beef jerky and extremely dry, slaw has to much pepper.

I don't give bad review and criticism to make anyone mad. If people tell you what is bad it will help to build a amazing restaurant.. :wub:

Chicken World
785 SEABOARD DR UNIT 205 DALLAS, GA 30132

Inspection date: April 12, 2012: Score: 86, Grade: B(This would be the recheck, normally when you get a really low score they give you a heads up they are going to come back out to recheck, Selena or Sidney are good about this)

Inspection date: April 2, 2012: Score: 73, Grade: C

Inspection date: February 1, 2012: Score: 95, Grade: A (This would be the recheck, normally when you get a really low score they give you a heads up they are going to come back out to recheck, Selena or Sidney are good about this)

Inspection date: January 24, 2012: Score: 63, Grade: U

Edited by orrby, 04 June 2012 - 11:11 AM.

• Shananigans likes this

#4 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,336 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

yum! I need that.
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#5 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

I was by awhile back and you don't sell just regular chicken. I wish you would add chicken to your menu,the type with bones in it. A basket of chicken and fries sounds good.:clapping:
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#6 Moonie

Moonie

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

these are actually good. I went there for my birthday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics