Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
paulas2girls

whats going on at white oak park

passed by today and all the grassy areas are sectioned off and there are temp lights there, pop up tents and trailers on the grass, just curious, no signs of anything happening

I hate to complain if this is the horrible racket that my family has been hearing for hours but enoughs enough. WTH. We live in St Charles Estates off 61 and you can't even hear your dinner conversation over the noise.

yeah! we have all types of noise over here.

seeing it is just across the street.

but, i don't control it so i can't change it.

Maybe you should all be thankful there are people raising money and celebrating Relay for Life. Maybe you could head over there and join in the celebration instead of complaining :drinks:

• Like 4

Maybe you should all be thankful there are people raising money and celebrating Relay for Life. Maybe you could head over there and join in the celebration instead of complaining :drinks:

Maybe you should come sit on my back porch and try to relax...It is just TO LOUD...you can raise money without all the noise at night.

• Like 1

may you could do it for us.

i would be thankful!

Maybe you should come sit on my back porch and try to relax...It is just TO LOUD...you can raise money without all the noise at night.

Oh I am quite relaxed and sitting on my own porch! How about grabbing some ear plugs, a beer and call it a great night :drinks:

• Like 1

meh, I understand being annoyed by noise at night. My husband and I have a bet as to weather our neighbors will set off mother's day fireworks. They set off fireworks for every little holiday. even April fools day. No doubt it's a good cause. But its late. Let's try not to beat up on the people annoyed with the noise. I feel their pain.

meh, I understand being annoyed by noise at night. My husband and I have a bet as to weather our neighbors will set off mother's day fireworks. They set off fireworks for every little holiday. even April fools day. No doubt it's a good cause. But its late. Let's try not to beat up on the people annoyed with the noise. I feel their pain.

um!

you guys would hate me as a neighbor.

Nobody is beating up anyone...noise complaints with an event like this is kinda ridiculous in my opinion. My suggestion is that if it bothers you that much maybe you could put in some ear plugs or go over and join the celebration! It is after all ONLY 9:40pm... :drinks:

• Like 1

Thank you...nice to have a little understanding. It is late and I have no idea when this will end. You can even hear bits and pieces over the tv inside.

Nobody is beating up anyone...noise complaints with an event like this is kinda ridiculous in my opinion. My suggestion is that if it bothers you that much maybe you could put in some ear plugs or go over and join the celebration! It is after all ONLY 9:40pm... :drinks:

its 9:44, i can see the event directly from my window.

it is not over by far!

the search lights are still going.

the cars are still coming and going.

its not over until the grass is dark!

its 9:44, i can see the event directly from my window.

it is not over by far!

the search lights are still going.

the cars are still coming and going.

its not over until the grass is dark!

Great...isn't there a noise ordiance?

should be over by midnight.

do they not do it at PCHS anymore? the parking has to be a bitch at the park.

as many car as i have seen.

it would be alot worse @ the school.

think I'm about to do a drive by.

duck!

Hate to tell you, but it's an all night event, many people sleep there or walk through the night. This is an annual event, used to be at the high school. Great event, I live by the high school so I understand the noise. I just tell myself it's one night and for a GREAT cause.

• Like 4

Hate to tell you, but it's an all night event, many people sleep there or walk through the night. This is an annual event, used to be at the high school. Great event, I live by the high school so I understand the noise. I just tell myself it's one night and for a GREAT cause.

the cause is great but come on....quiet it down for the sake of those of us who have to be up for work at four AM.

• Like 1

well, i got my internet radio station running full blast!

im in for an all nighter.

the cause is great but come on....quiet it down for the sake of those of us who have to be up for work at four AM.

Well I hope you are able to sleep and get some rest...maybe those ear plugs are a worthwhile investment. It also might help you to get to sleep if you turned off your computer or put the phone down...put on some relaxing music and just sleep! I wish you a restful night :drinks:

• Like 1

We had a great time at White Oak Park tonight!! Great cause, great bands and activities!! We sang, danced, screamed, walked, sponsored someone and spent $ for a good cause.

It's one night, ONE NIGHT! You should have joined us, instead of being an old fuddy-duddy, sourpuss, killjoy complainer. The parking was no problem and I think it's so funny that people that complain about such a great event for a great cause are asking for empathy and understanding about their grief over one night of noise. It's Relay for Life--go google it and maybe then you can get over it and yourselves. Unfreakinbelievable.

• Like 1

From the sounds of the music sounds like they are still having fun there.

And no that was not a complaint. LOL Just woke up and thought the kids got home and the car music was loud till it was not going off.

We had a great time at the Relay For Life last night... The little torches and bags with a candle in it were especially touching. If you know of someone who's life has been affected by cancer, you should plan on coming out next time and see what all the fuss is about. It's truly a great cause.

I saw a few p.com folks there too.

• Like 1