Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
GeorgiaTornado

Nixle Alert

wow..4-5 hours? thats a long time...anyone know what happened? I live real close to there but thankfully will be coming from the other direction

The alert said that it was between Kingwood and 61. It is hard turning onto Hiram Sudie around there. Some people tend to pick up some good speed coming off the 4 way stop at Davis Mill.

Does anyone have any ideal what kind of cars? If you do will you please PM me. Can't get in touch with a family member that would have been going that way.

Does anyone know if Hiram Sudie is still closed? Will be coming through about 4:30.

Thanks-

came through about 3:00, still closed. officer said pole was down?

My wife said power was out, but back on now.

We live down Davis Mill South

awesome thank you..I live down Davis Mill South also

Were in Davis Mill Estates. Power is back on, but internet & tv are still out.

atleast Power is back on. Won't be home much tonight so won't miss TV and internet

My wife said power was out, but back on now.

We live down Davis Mill South

I live down Davis Mill South as well. Does any one know if you can travel Hiram Sudie from Bill Carruth HWY down to Davis Mill Rd?

I live down Davis Mill South as well. Does any one know if you can travel Hiram Sudie from Bill Carruth HWY down to Davis Mill Rd?

Yes you can do that, but not passed the 4way stop sign.

Yes you can do that, but not passed the 4way stop sign.

Thanks! I'm about to head that way and wanted to make sure I didn't have to drive back roads up to Davis Mill North.

The man that hit the pole is ok....Not sure who he is but my husband has been changing out the broke pole and a friend with the pcsd said he was ok. The power going out has messed up my dish receiver and my uverse so my kiddo has been screaming all afternoon and I had to fly out of the house with wet hair and an incubator full of eggs and head to my inlaws to make sure my birds didn't die and I git to the school in time to pick up my baby. He isn't the only one that has had a bad day...

I'm on the Scoggins side and our power fickered a few times around 11ish. I thought maybe they were working onlines. I guess they were and this is why. Hope all fare well.

You can go down 61 but hubby is coming home from his parents on Pine Shadows bringing my incubator home and he said they weren't letting traffic come down Sudie from 61 because they were still repairing phone and cable. They left from changing the pole out at 5:30 and he said he was going to go Nebo to Mcclung to Sudie in case it was still closed. You can go straight down 61 to the high school.

You can go down 61 but hubby is coming home from his parents on Pine Shadows bringing my incubator home and he said they weren't letting traffic come down Sudie from 61 because they were still repairing phone and cable. They left from changing the pole out at 5:30 and he said he was going to go Nebo to Mcclung to Sudie in case it was still closed. You can go straight down 61 to the high school.

Thanks, I did go down 61. No problems, and we were on time.