Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
I'm Floored

We need Community Support!

South Paulding High School Baseball is playing at TURNER FIELD!

The date is next Friday, April 20th at 4:00pm. SPHS and several area middle schools are allowing students to check out early without penalty if they have a ticket and a parent note.

This is a wonderful opportunity for the Baseball Players at South. Very few schools were selected to participate in these exhibition games.

We need to PACK THE STADIUM! Please plan to attend and support the team and our community. We've seen the community wide support for so many other teams and schools, so we'd like to see you jump on board with us here, too.

Tickets are $10 each, and they include a ticket to the Braves vs. Washington Nationals game on September 16th (Sunday at 1:30pm). Kids 12 & under get to run the bases after that game!

This is a really cool event, and we want everyone in Paulding to show their support.

Contact me for tickets! 404-376-3284

GO SOUTH!!!

We purchased tickets at the school through my daughter. Is there any special deal for parking or are we on our own?

South Paulding High School Baseball is playing at TURNER FIELD!

The date is next Friday, April 20th at 4:00pm. SPHS and several area middle schools are allowing students to check out early without penalty if they have a ticket and a parent note.

This is a wonderful opportunity for the Baseball Players at South. Very few schools were selected to participate in these exhibition games.

We need to PACK THE STADIUM! Please plan to attend and support the team and our community. We've seen the community wide support for so many other teams and schools, so we'd like to see you jump on board with us here, too.

Tickets are $10 each, and they include a ticket to the Braves vs. Washington Nationals game on September 16th (Sunday at 1:30pm). Kids 12 & under get to run the bases after that game!

This is a really cool event, and we want everyone in Paulding to show their support.

Contact me for tickets! 404-376-3284

GO SOUTH!!!