Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
I'm Floored

South Paulding Baseball will play at Turner Field!

We are excited and proud to announce....South Paulding Baseball will be playing at TURNER FIELD! Make plans now to attend. The Spartans will host the Woodland Wildcats, Friday April 20th at 4:00pm. (South Paulding High School and many middle schools are allowing students who pre-purchase tickets and bring a parent note to check out early with no penalty.)

Tickets are on sale now for only $10, which includes admission to our high school game, and a ticket to Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals on September 16th! (This is a Sunday 1:35pm game. Children 12 and under get to run the bases after the game!)

We can also offer your group a great fundraising opportunity through this event. Contact me for more info.

This is a fantastic opportunity for our young men and our community. It's also a great way for you to show your support for them (and take in a great Braves game in September. Don't forget Chipper Jones will be retiring after the 2012 season. You'll want to be there for one of his last games.)

I have tickets. Let me know how many you need! Call 404-376-3284.

This is Why We Chop.....Go SOUTH!