7 replies to this topic

#1 ButterflyLion

ButterflyLion

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

Kroger has the 30oz. size of Hellmann's Mayonnaise on sale for $2.99. Use the $1 coupon from the 03-25-12 Red Plum insert to get it for $1.99

Love is patient. Love is kind.

1 Corinthians 13:4, GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)

I am not interested in a war of wits where words are used like weapons to wound.

#2 krwills

krwills

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

There is no mayonaise but Blue Plate!
The postings you may read may not always be the thoughts of both owners..

Posted Image

#3 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,223 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:51 PM

There is no mayonaise but Blue Plate!

I agree, it is the only one I will use for dressings on salads.

#4 kelwil

kelwil

if they are gossiping to you .. they are gossiping bout you ...

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

blue plate all the way here .. too ... btw .. sams has like gallon jars pretty danged cheap compared to paying for a small one at the grocery store !
Posted Image

#5 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,223 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

blue plate all the way here .. too ... btw .. sams has like gallon jars pretty danged cheap compared to paying for a small one at the grocery store !

If I had room for them in the fridge I would buy them, we go through a lot in the summer, baby boy has to his cole slaw :D

#6 ButterflyLion

ButterflyLion

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

Blue Plate? I can't remember when I've ever bought it. I bought Duke's once, but didn't like it that well. I bought one jar of Hellmann's today and the shelves looked like people had been buying it.

I remember Sports Source has posted before that she likes Helmann's. That's one reason I started the thread.

Love is patient. Love is kind.

1 Corinthians 13:4, GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)

I am not interested in a war of wits where words are used like weapons to wound.

#7 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 20,796 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

Kroger has the 30oz. size of Hellmann's Mayonnaise on sale for $2.99. Use the $1 coupon from the 03-25-12 Red Plum insert to get it for $1.99

Thanks for letting us know.
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#8 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 16,852 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:23 AM

Blue Plate? I can't remember when I've ever bought it. I bought Duke's once, but didn't like it that well. I bought one jar of Hellmann's today and the shelves looked like people had been buying it.

I remember Sports Source has posted before that she likes Helmann's. That's one reason I started the thread.

Ahhhhhhh......HOW SWEET - THANK YOU!!!! That is an AMAZING deal since Hellman's is now usually over $4.00! Unfortunately I don't have the coupon but even at $2.99 I will be buying a jar although I don't need it right now. I grew up on Duke's and Blue Plate but can't stand either one now. We haven't bought anything but Hellman's for probably 20 yrs. Thanks again for the heads up!!!

770-310-4459

Your Source For Sports Apparel

Specializing in Collegiate, NFL, MLB and NASCAR

Authentic Officially Licensed Merchandise

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics