2 replies to this topic

#1 gog8tors

gog8tors

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,154 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:42 PM

Com out and support THE Paulding Co. Patriots!!!

Paulding County football coaches Scott Hamilton and Brandon Bowman will hop into the squared circle Friday night as a tag team duo against “Marvelous” Michael Stevens and Rob Adonis of Universal Independent Wrestling.

The match, designed as a fundraiser for the Patriot football program, is the Main Event on an eight match card that will take place at the school.

“We were looking for ways to raise money and people got tired of selling doughnuts and raffle tickets,” said Hamilton, who just finished his first season as head football coach. “This is something that should be fun for the whole community, and I know our kids will get a kick out of seeing me get beat up.”

http://paulding-neig...&town_id=&page=

#2 tuscanytrailer

tuscanytrailer

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

My daughter's boyfriend will be wrestling tonight also
His name is "Do or Die" Chip Day and he went to East Paulding.

#3 gog8tors

gog8tors

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,154 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

My daughter's boyfriend will be wrestling tonight also
His name is "Do or Die" Chip Day and he went to East Paulding.

Yep, he did. I never really have been a fan of wrestling, but I do love football. So, because it was a fundraiser for the football team, I went, I took tons of pics, and sorta had fun in spite of the fact that I still don't like it.

Seeing that my DS has decided that wrestling is good for his football conditioning, I guess I'll get used to it, but I don't have to like it. Right? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics