Paulding.com

With the new job that I have scanner listening time has been non-existent. Drove past this one and wanted to post it as a log of how dangerous Dabbs Bridge Road is. PDOT widened it 2-3 feet in the mid 2000s. Had that not happened there may have been more accidents such as this.

Rescue 11, engine 6, two SO units, one of the Battalion commanders, GSP 283, and a Clark unit all responded to a what looked like a white SUV, possibly a Chevy/GMC overturned near DBR and Lead Mountain road. I know of at least one other similar accident at this very site. My guess is speed, distraction, going off the shoulder and overcorrection lead to this one. Driver was being loaded onto the EMS unit for transport.

Best I could tell just one person involved. But, Clark could have already left with others.

Dabbs Bridge Road is scary for me, especially just east of where you live.

I heard no radio traffic on this so I don't now about injuries. Could be a fatality based on the damage I saw. Flipped numerous times as it headed down the hill. Just missed a telephone pole that ripped a van open like a can opener a few years ago.