Paulding.com

Does anyone know of a printing/copy place around here. The two giant office supply stores in Hiram don't have sticker paper. You have to buy a pack of the paper and then have the copies made (the cost is ridiculous). The other printing place near the skating rink is also out of the question.

I am just wanting to have a design printed onto 4 sheets of sticker paper. My computer sucks ink up or I would just do it at home.

Help!

Does anyone know of a printing/copy place around here. The two giant office supply stores in Hiram don't have sticker paper. You have to buy a pack of the paper and then have the copies made (the cost is ridiculous). The other printing place near the skating rink is also out of the question.

I am just wanting to have a design printed onto 4 sheets of sticker paper. My computer sucks ink up or I would just do it at home.

Help!

How about Pirate Printing? They are off of Bill Carruth.

Help!

Have you tried the library?

Chansky:

Since you've been a member for several years, tell you what, email me the file you want printed and I'll print four color copies on 8.5x11 sticker paper.

It will be wax (not ink jet).

Convert what you want to a pdf (if you can) and I'll tell you when you can pick them up.

pubby