Paulding.com

Regift and Thrift

WE ARE EXCITED TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES TO THE GREATER PAULDING COMMUNITY. NOT ANOTHER ANTIQUE OR THRIFT STORE, Regift and Thrift is a unique niche in the marketplace. Falling somewhere between an antique shop and a thrift store, there is something for every bargain shopper.

Located in a charming Post World War II former residence in New Hope Georgia, you will find many of the locals stopping in to chat about the Civil War history of New Hope.

Independently owned by a mom of 10 adult children and in laws, hospitality is the cornerstone of Regift and Thrift.

Consignments of household items and furniture are welcome.

post-45166-0-22389100-1327613343_thumb.jpgpost-45166-0-21808200-1327613369_thumb.jpg

post-45166-0-24764600-1327613399_thumb.jpgpost-45166-0-67508900-1327613411_thumb.jpg

post-45166-0-67715700-1327613421_thumb.jpgpost-45166-0-74536600-1327613431_thumb.jpg

post-45166-0-35679500-1327613443_thumb.jpg

Oh my!!!! I have to applaud you on your pictures. Your set up looks so inviting and intriguing. Almost reminiscent of hunting through my Great Grams attic....which was always fun and yielded so many treasures.

I wish you much success and look forward to stopping in :)

• Like 1

I was in there yesterday helping them learn to post pics on here.

I was so impressed, they have so many beautiful things reasonably priced.

You need to click the pics so they enlarge in the window.

I barely got out of there without buying something :ninja:

I will be back when I have time to shop.

Oh my!!!! I have to applaud you on your pictures. Your set up looks so inviting and intriguing. Almost reminiscent of hunting through my Great Grams attic....which was always fun and yielded so many treasures.

I wish you much success and look forward to stopping in :)

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. Look forward to see and meeting you when you stop in.

I was in there yesterday helping them learn to post pics on here.

I was so impressed, they have so many beautiful things reasonably priced.

You need to click the pics so they enlarge in the window.

I barely got out of there without buying something :ninja:

I will be back when I have time to shop.

It was terrific meeting you and thanks for all your help and time you spent with us. I'll keep you posted on our climb up the learning curve.

Welcome to Pcom!!! Glad to have you here. :drinks:

WE ARE EXCITED TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES TO THE GREATER PAULDING COMMUNITY. NOT ANOTHER ANTIQUE OR THRIFT STORE, Regift and Thrift is a unique niche in the marketplace. Falling somewhere between an antique shop and a thrift store, there is something for every bargain shopper.

Located in a charming Post World War II former residence in New Hope Georgia, you will find many of the locals stopping in to chat about the Civil War history of New Hope.

Independently owned by a mom of 10 adult children and in laws, hospitality is the cornerstone of Regift and Thrift.

Consignments of household items and furniture are welcome.

PC1.jpgPC2.jpg

PC3.jpgPC4.jpg

PC5.jpgPC6.jpg

PC7.jpg