Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Pseudofed

Judge orders Pres. Obama to Fulton County Court this Thursday...

Newt cheated, but it's OK since he is not John Edwards.

Newt had ethics violations against him, but it is OK since he is not Charlie Rangle.

Newt lied, but it's OK since he is not Weiner.

Let's deal with conspiracy theory instead of hypocrisy.

Newt cheated, but it's OK since he is not John Edwards.

Newt had ethics violations against him, but it is OK since he is not Charlie Rangle.

Newt lied, but it's OK since he is not Weiner.

Let's deal with conspiracy theory instead of hypocrisy.

You mean conspiracy theories like PUBBY'S post above? :rofl:

• Like 1

Anyone who actually believes the tripe about Obama not being a citizen is just plain stupid and if they knew how stupid and idiotic they sounded, they'd shut up. And being that they haven't shut up, proves my point.

• Like 1

WOW!! Us people who lived in the North at the time were misled by how good Newt did for this state. I didn't realize how much he is hated. Was thinking of voting for him, but now not sure.

WOW!! Us people who lived in the North at the time were misled by how good Newt did for this state. I didn't realize how much he is hated. Was thinking of voting for him, but now not sure.

If Newt wins the nomination and runs against Obama, Obama will win. If he thinks mud is flying now about his character, that will be nothing compared to what will happen if gets nominated. Newt is a pig and if his decision making doesn't improve really soon, the entire nation will know what an idiot he is sooner than later.

His new thing is that as President, he is going to colonize the moon by 2020. REALLY Newt?! REALLY? I know as an American that is the one thing I'm worried about the most........inhabiting the moon. Forget unemployment, crime, the national debt. The moon. Yep, thats where I want my money spent. Sometimes I'm afraid to tell people I'm from Georgia.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20120126/US.Gingrich.Moon/?cid=hero_media

Edited by momof 3

It never ceases to amaze me of the number of wayward, dismal-dreaming dewberries that post on here who I thought might be foolish and have removed all doubt.

You're siding with birthers, slow your roll.

If Newt wins the nomination and runs against Obama, Obama will win. If he thinks mud is flying now about his character, that will be nothing compared to what will happen if gets nominated. Newt is a pig and if his decision making doesn't improve really soon, the entire nation will know what an idiot he is sooner than later.

His new thing is that as President, he is going to colonize the moon by 2020. REALLY Newt?! REALLY? I know as an American that is the one thing I'm worried about the most........inhabiting the moon. Forget unemployment, crime, the national debt. The moon. Yep, thats where I want my money spent. Sometimes I'm afraid to tell people I'm from Georgia.

http://xfinity.comca...?cid=hero_media

Newt has indeed pulled some stunts. But much of what has been accepted by folks like you as fact is actually exaggerations. You might want to do some actual unbiased research to learn the real facts on Newt. His own daughters have debunked some of the stuff regarding the ex's.

His comments about the moon are very reminiscent of Kennedy's "We choose to go to the moon" comments. Its' about uniting a nation in a common goal and spurring technological development in areas where Japan and China haven't already taken over. You should stop and consider things like this instead of automatically slamming them because you hate the guy.

As for beating Obama...I think he has the best chance of any of the current candidates. He is by far the smartest and the best debater. he would utterly destroy Obama in a debate.

• Like 1

Newt has indeed pulled some stunts. But much of what has been accepted by folks like you as fact is actually exaggerations. You might want to do some actual unbiased research to learn the real facts on Newt. His own daughters have debunked some of the stuff regarding the ex's.

His comments about the moon are very reminiscent of Kennedy's "We choose to go to the moon" comments. Its' about uniting a nation in a common goal and spurring technological development in areas where Japan and China haven't already taken over. You should stop and consider things like this instead of automatically slamming them because you hate the guy.

As for beating Obama...I think he has the best chance of any of the current candidates. He is by far the smartest and the best debater. he would utterly destroy Obama in a debate.

So who ever is the best debater should be president? That is like saying Obama should be president because he is the best at giving speeches, or as the REPS would say the best at reading Teleprompters. :pardon:

So who ever is the best debater should be president? That is like saying Obama should be president because he is the best at giving speeches, or as the REPS would say the best at reading Teleprompters. :pardon:

Didn't say that. My statement was that partly because of his debating skills, Newt stands a good chance of defeating Obama.

I agree with you that Obama does give great teleprompter. :rofl:

• Like 1

Didn't say that. My statement was that partly because of his debating skills, Newt stands a good chance of defeating Obama.

I agree with you that Obama does give great teleprompter. :rofl:

Well it worked in SC with MITT :pardon:

Well it worked in SC with MITT :pardon:

Yeah, Newt surprised everyone there. Florida will be interesting.

I don't need to do research and I don't feel the way I do because of biased reporting. I feel the way I do because of things that have come out of his own mouth, that I have heard with my own ears. Newt has been in the spotlight a long time and MY information is based solely on HIS actions and words, not on what people write in the media. And do you really think his daughters aren't going to take his side even if the information is valid? Their opinion would be more biased than anyone's.

It is an election year in Georgia and, you do know that judges stand for re-election after their initial appointments.

Given the 'hatred' that those in the GOP express toward Obama - it seems to me broader than the passions that dems felt against GWB and possibly more intense - I can see it almost being an act of courage to support the man in certain parts of the state. I mean we all know that bombs happen at places like planned parenthood offices and assorted allied clinics. Add to that danger the dangers associated with being dragged behind a pick up because of your color, religion or sexual orientation is, while small in places in the south, far from non-existent. When you figure the same group of folks regard Obama with the same (lack of) respect, one can't help but feel a little concern being identified as supporting the current president.

Certainly a state judge surrounded by fellow travelers of that bunch would be less than eager to oppose them. Most folks appointed to any state job are more known for their willingness to take direction from the influential (GOP) leadership. Heck, the legislature could defund the judicial district or cut its budget.

pubby

For Republicansi it's "hatred"; for Democrats, it's "passions"?????? :pardon:

I don't hate Obama - that's a very strong comment to make. I don't believe he's qualified to run this country (and based on his experience thusfar, he hasn't changed my opinion). But to say that Republicans "hate" someone is pretty strong IMO.

• Like 3

For Republicansi it's "hatred"; for Democrats, it's "passions"?????? :pardon:

I don't hate Obama - that's a very strong comment to make. I don't believe he's qualified to run this country (and based on his experience thusfar, he hasn't changed my opinion). But to say that Republicans "hate" someone is pretty strong IMO.

No surprise, it's just the way he is so it appears.

Looks like someone hasn't learned the value of shutting up. LOL

ETA: This was the most recent entry I could find: http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/01/26/court-hearing-on-obama-eligibility-completed-now-what/

-Barack Obama Sr. was not a United States citizen at the time of Barack Obama’s birth. This claim is substantiated not only be Barack Obama’s own words, but immigration documents as well.

-Barack Obama Sr’s non-citizen status would potentially disqualify Barack Obama from holding the office of U.S. President if the following definition is applied:

To be a natural born citizen, one must have 2 parents who, at the time of the birth in question, be citizens of the United States. As Obama’s father was not a citizen, the argument is that Obama, constitutionally, is ineligible to serve as President.

(and more....)

Wasn't Obama's Mama in Hawaii when she got pregnant?

What difference would it make WHO the father was (are we going to start requiring paternity tests?)? The mom was an American citizen and especially if she got pregnant in Hawaii and the President was born in Hawaii - What's the deal? It's already been settled!

Wasn't Obama's Mama in Hawaii when she got pregnant?

What difference would it make WHO the father was (are we going to start requiring paternity tests?)? The mom was an American citizen and especially if she got pregnant in Hawaii and the President was born in Hawaii - What's the deal? It's already been settled!

Just like the President's legal team, you are using the wrong argument to win a battle that could be otherwise dismissed. Where a woman gets pregnant is as germane to the discussion of her child's citizenship as is the place she got her first period.

• Like 1

Just like the President's legal team, you are using the wrong argument to win a battle that could be otherwise dismissed. Where a woman gets pregnant is as germane to the discussion of her child's citizenship as is the place she got her first period.

And at the time, the laws concerning the mother and citizenship were different than they are now. I forget the details, but there was some time details involved and his mother's age at the time of his birth precluded her from meeting those requirements.

And before anyone starts...it is NEVER stupid to enforce constitutional requirements. taking them for granted would be stupid.

• Like 2

Stupidity reigns supreme in Georgia.

DANG !! I thought we were higher than "Supreme". Maybe if you would come on down to G A land and join us we could become more stupid. :drinks:

DANG !! I thought we were higher than "Supreme". Maybe if you would come on down to G A land and join us we could become more stupid. :drinks:

I think you'll do fine without me.

Stupidity reigns supreme in Georgia.

As a general statement, I would agree with you. However in this specific instance, I think that the stupidity and arrogance is within Obama's legal team. It would seem that an argument that Obama has already satisfied the nationality requirements to the satisfaction of higher courts, which he has, would likely end the case. That isn't the tack they chose. They chose to argue that a sitting President is not required to answer a state issued subpoena, a ludicrous argument. No president is above the law, be it Federal or State. He is not the king. I believe the judge was correct in continuing. I am curious to see what is next since neither Obama nor his council appeared in court today for the hearing. Since this is a civil matter even though it involves a government entity, and the defense failed to present their case, it is entirely possible that the judge could find for the plaintiff based upon that fact alone. It will be interesting to say the least.

As a general statement, I would agree with you. However in this specific instance, I think that the stupidity and arrogance is within Obama's legal team. It would seem that an argument that Obama has already satisfied the nationality requirements to the satisfaction of higher courts, which he has, would likely end the case. That isn't the tack they chose. They chose to argue that a sitting President is not required to answer a state issued subpoena, a ludicrous argument. No president is above the law, be it Federal or State. He is not the king. I believe the judge was correct in continuing. I am curious to see what is next since neither Obama nor his council appeared in court today for the hearing. Since this is a civil matter even though it involves a government entity, and the defense failed to present their case, it is entirely possible that the judge could find for the plaintiff based upon that fact alone. It will be interesting to say the least.

This is an absolute waste of time and resources. The people pissed off Obama won, need to stop.

I am sure he wants to keep it in the headlines, It will work nicely with the whole obstructionist them he intends make part of his campaign.

I am sure he wants to keep it in the headlines, It will work nicely with the whole obstructionist them he intends make part of his campaign.

I don't doubt that one bit. It may be his entire reasoning for the non-defense.

I'm glad that you're taking the position that life doesn't start at conception. You are making real strides, LTD! But you're right - it's where he was born, of course, when he entered the world in the usual way. In Hawaii.

This is an absolute waste of time and resources. The people pissed off Obama won, need to stop.

Yep and from what I just read, the plantiff won by default today. We're looking better and better her in GA everyday. NOT! Even the judges aren't the brightest in the box.

I'm glad that you're taking the position that life doesn't start at conception. You are making real strides, LTD! But you're right - it's where he was born, of course, when he entered the world in the usual way. In Hawaii.

Not to belabor the point ES, but go back and read your own post. You are the one who brought up where she got pregnant as it that made some sort of difference, not me. I know the requirements for natural born citizenship. I have the papers to prove it.

By the way, you can take the religious right dig and try it on someone other than a agnostic the next time.

Not to belabor the point ES, but go back and read your own post. You are the one who brought up where she got pregnant as it that made some sort of difference, not me. I know the requirements for natural born citizenship. I have the papers to prove it.

By the way, you can take the religious right dig and try it on someone other than a agnostic the next time.

:good:

And yet again, the original topic is forgotten.

I've stayed away from this topic mostly because on its face it seemed stupid. But -- I hadn't looked into it that thoroughly. Tonight, I looked at the issue thoroughly. I was right. It's stupid.

• Like 1

I've stayed away from this topic mostly because on its face it seemed stupid. But -- I hadn't looked into it that thoroughly. Tonight, I looked at the issue thoroughly. I was right. It's stupid.

Was it the "stupid" part that was the magnet for ya??