Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Raider

Who is watching last episode of OLTL?

some of the stars on there will be moving to General Hospital in Feb.

I am watching it now.... just because it is the last show...

I am! Kinda sad, I grew up watching it with my mama. So many good memories.

I am! Kinda sad, I grew up watching it with my mama. So many good memories.

I did the same... and right now I am watching it with my mama... for the last time...

in the magazine at the store while i was waiting on meds for my mama, it said. one beloved character dies. one couple reunites... and we visit heaven once again...

I did the same... and right now I am watching it with my mama... for the last time...

in the magazine at the store while i was waiting on meds for my mama, it said. one beloved character dies. one couple reunites... and we visit heaven once again...

How sweet, to be watching with your mama. :wub: I should have planned to do that. :)

who do you think Allison Perkins is reading to in the hospital room?

That ending was not worthy of that long running show..

I agree. I thought that it would be alot better. This is my mom's favorite show along with All My Children. I just hate times have changed and they are taking them off air.

I agree! I was very disappointed.

I watched it today and was disappointed in the finale - it didn't seem like a finale. I also watched The View and was disappointed in the way they handled it too. Maybe the story line with Victor is going to continue on General Hospital.

They brought peopel back from the grave, just like they did on All My Children. AMC was NOT a good ending and I misssed todays OLTL. Can someone fill me in?? tia

They brought peopel back from the grave, just like they did on All My Children. AMC was NOT a good ending and I misssed todays OLTL. Can someone fill me in?? tia

Alison Perkins was narrating by reading a rough draft of a book called One Life To Live, to someone in a bed that we don't see. Clint is Jessica's biological father (dna test results), Blair and Todd get together, Star ends in up CA at her friends Marko and can't think of her name's place. Todd sends a bodyguard for Star and it turns out to be Cole. Destiny has her baby boy with Matthew and all the family standing around. Matthew names the baby Drew after Bo's son that died. That's all I can remember except at the end you see who is in the bed and it's Victor. That was the end.

Alison Perkins was narrating by reading a rough draft of a book called One Life To Live, to someone in a bed that we don't see. Clint is Jessica's biological father (dna test results), Blair and Todd get together, Star ends in up CA at her friends Marko and can't think of her name's place. Todd sends a bodyguard for Star and it turns out to be Cole. Destiny has her baby boy with Matthew and all the family standing around. Matthew names the baby Drew after Bo's son that died. That's all I can remember except at the end you see who is in the bed and it's Victor. That was the end.

Luckily I just caught it on the Soap Channel and I quickly hot the record button. I have never seen "Victor Jr" so I had no clue who he really was. Cole was a "new" actor , I've never seen his face before. Thanks. I did record it. I'll ahve to go back and watch it later. Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway, we'll never see it again!! :cray: :cray: :cray:

I watched it for years but stopped when I went back to work...any of you as old as I am...do you remember Karen Wolek the "prostitute" who was married to Dr. Larry Wolek? I named my oldest daughter after her...Karen. lol I love the actress who played Karen...Judith Light! Also loved "Megan Gordon Harrison" who was played by Jessica Tuck. I enjoyed seeing her on True Blood until she was killed off.

I remember this and I also remember Ryan's Hope. I've grown up watching all of these. Except, they were on ch 11 and somewhere in the mid-late 70's everything was switched to ch 2.

I watched it for years but stopped when I went back to work...any of you as old as I am...do you remember Karen Wolek the "prostitute" who was married to Dr. Larry Wolek? I named my oldest daughter after her...Karen. lol I love the actress who played Karen...Judith Light! Also loved "Megan Gordon Harrison" who was played by Jessica Tuck. I enjoyed seeing her on True Blood until she was killed off.

OMG, I remember that too!!!!! :lol: Even then, I wondered what dr. married a prostitute?