Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
filexone

Did you know this person

We are searching for someone that knew James Waller. He was born on or around July 15, 1939 and died on or around October 3, 1981. His mother's name was France Ocille Waller and his father's name was Gordon Lee Waller. Thank you for any help that you may be able to give.

I don't know this person at all, but if I did, why should I share information about this person with anyone -- especially someone I don't know?

A person called my job recently looking for a coworker of mine wanting to reach them. Only after I determined that the person was legit and had a valid reason (that I could verify), did I give out contact info.

Not saying you personally, but I would be very uncomfortable giving out personal information on anyone living or dead. Just can't be too careful these days....

I don't know this person at all, but if I did, why should I share information about this person with anyone -- especially someone I don't know? A person called my job recently looking for a coworker of mine wanting to reach them. Only after I determined that the person was legit and had a valid reason (that I could verify), did I give out contact info. Not saying you personally, but I would be very uncomfortable giving out personal information on anyone living or dead. Just can't be too careful these days....
I agree totally and ask that anyone with any information to please email me through the site and I will gladly share my contact info with you. The reasons for the search are to personal to post online.
I don't know him....but here is some info. You can always email the guy who took the photo...they may be family friends or something. http://www.findagrav...1373301&df=all
Thank you so much. I do believe that may be his grave but since his parents are buried there as well. Edited by filexone

You can always go to the cemetery and see if the family is buried there. What exactly are you looking for? Are you looking for relatives of Mr. Waller?

We are looking for relatives or anyone that may have known him.

Ahh... Def. go to the cemetery. I take photos for this website. Someone will be looking for a family member in my area...and an email goes out for a cemetery in my area with the name and the DOB and DOD. I then go to the cemetery and and take those photos of the headstones. Most of these are used for Ancestry.com and people who are tracing the family tree. That is another good place to start.

Ahh... Def. go to the cemetery. I take photos for this website. Someone will be looking for a family member in my area...and an email goes out for a cemetery in my area with the name and the DOB and DOD. I then go to the cemetery and and take those photos of the headstones. Most of these are used for Ancestry.com and people who are tracing the family tree. That is another good place to start.

Someone has been kind enough to do the work on that for us. If you type in Waller there, you will see the entire clan. Now we need to find the live ones.

I don't know this person at all, but if I did, why should I share information about this person with anyone -- especially someone I don't know?

A person called my job recently looking for a coworker of mine wanting to reach them. Only after I determined that the person was legit and had a valid reason (that I could verify), did I give out contact info.

Not saying you personally, but I would be very uncomfortable giving out personal information on anyone living or dead. Just can't be too careful these days....

:glare: Good grief! :glare:

:glare: Good grief! :glare:

hey, you would not believe some of the issues i have been involved with lately with wills and estates -- people coming out of the "woodwork" so to speak.

I know of someone who married a man with the last name of "Waller". He had passed away years and years ago. The Wife and Daughter are still living and if you can pm me with your info, I will pass it along and leave it up to them to contact you if they want to.

I know of someone who married a man with the last name of "Waller". He had passed away years and years ago. The Wife and Daughter are still living and if you can pm me with your info, I will pass it along and leave it up to them to contact you if they want to.

Thank you so much!

Wow! He is buried in the same place as most of my family. Strange! His name sounds so familiar. mmmm...

Edited by HiramMomof1

Wow! He is buried in the same place as most of my family. Strange! His name sounds so familiar. mmmm...

I knew him and his family well- Grew up with him, First guy I ever dated and was engaged to him right before my son was borned.

Edited by Sbra96

I knew him and his family well- Grew up with him and was engaged to him right before my son was borned.

I am really hoping that this isnt a member of my family starting their drama.No my son doesnt belong to this man:) There wouldnt be any money there if he did:(

Edited by Sbra96

hey, you would not believe some of the issues i have been involved with lately with wills and estates -- people coming out of the "woodwork" so to speak.

Edited by Sbra96

Our search is very personal in nature and in no way involves money. Any credible information is greatly appreciated.

Filexone I sent you a pm last night and you never once asked me anything,after I told you I knew them.

Sorry (but can`t think of nothing else since the man has been dead nearly forty years).and if you are a member of my family-dont know why you have`t asked me -I know where most of them are and I have told my son before. I just don`t think Paulding.com is the place to spread gossip about a dead man. If I was his family ,I know how I would feel. Sounds like a good lawsuit for slander. Just my opinion.

Edited by Sbra96

I am sorry, but I don't know you and you seem angry and hostile. The internet is not the place for that type of attitude. That is why I ignored your comment.

Filexone I sent you a pm last night and you never once asked me anything,after I told you I knew them.

Sorry (but can`t think of nothing else since the man has been dead nearly forty years).and if you are a member of my family-dont know why you have`t asked me -I know where most of them are and I have told my son before. I just don`t think Paulding.com is the place to spread gossip about a dead man. If I was his family ,I know how I would feel. Sounds like a good lawsuit for slander. Just my opinion.

I don't recall the op saying anything that could be considered ,slanderous. You are the one that is airing your dirty laundry, so to speak!! They just asked if anyone knew this person, to contact him/her.

• Like 2

I don't recall the op saying anything that could be considered ,slanderous. You are the one that is airing your dirty laundry, so to speak!! They just asked if anyone knew this person, to contact him/her.

I did send this person a pm,didnt get any response. There was nothing hostile or angry in my pm. I think if someone is trying to hurt someone,they have the problem-will just have to wait and see.

Edited by Sbra96

We're getting a variety of behind the scenes PMs and emails that make it clear that the principals in this discussion know more about the deceased than they're saying. More than that, the emails I've gotten suggest that these folks also know each other and are discussing private matters about a person who is long dead. While there is a tenant of law that you can't slander a dead man, the most obvious point is that this discussion really ought to take place between the principals in person and not on the board. Hence, I'm just going to close this discussion and encourage folks to find another venue for what ever point they're trying to make.

pubby