Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Spunkywman

Christmas this year

My Christmas was good. The kids went to their dad's and then my daughter and her hubby went to his Mom's until Sunday night! Spent a little time with my family. Britt came home excited with the stuff she got for the baby. She still has so much more to get. But God will see us though. She also had an OB appointment. She was told she had too much ambiotic fluid so the baby is only about 3 and 1/2 pounds because of it. Please keep her in your prayers. I need your prayers to. MRI report shows I have a bone chip in my hip and the X-rays from my knee show one as well. The sprain is from tripping as was getting off the bus. I have to see an Ortho Dr. I missed two days pay which is gonna mean less groceries next month. I have faith that we will be ok. Have a blessed day! HUGS!

Thank You! You know what though this past year with all that's happened it has been one of change in me. I am not looking at everything in a negative way anymore. God has shown me that no matter what he is there. Its taken me a good long while to get here though. About 7 yrs. When my husband left and I had to raise two teens alone it took a toll on me but now that I am on the other side of it (thanks to a lot of you here on P.com) what's going on now just another bump in the road. To those who may be going through a hard time whether it be the same as I have been through or something different just know that even a person behind a computer screen can help you heal in so many ways. OK...shutting my big mouth now.

Be Blessed!

Prayers for you and the baby!! ((HUGS))