Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
zoocrew

2011 Record Number of Illegals Being Deported

About time,there criminals. Imagine what would happen if we tried that in another country! I am all for it if they come,get legal,pay taxes and then they would be ok.:glare:

Illegal = Criminal.

Deportation is what is SUPPOSED to happen.

Why are you pointing this out?

Deport all illegals.

• Like 1

Deport them if they are illegal. If they come here to live, they should SPEAK ENGLISH., Pay taxes,

pay their own health care. Not come here to work, and send all their money back home, wherever it

may be and live off us as tax payers.

• Like 2

Deport them if they are illegal. If they come here to live, they should SPEAK ENGLISH., Pay taxes,

pay their own health care. Not come here to work, and send all their money back home, wherever it

may be and live off us as tax payers.

Well said!

I have a friend who is an ICE agent in VA. Here's how they are coming up with their "deportation" numbers. If a person is determined to be an illegal alien, he/she is arrested (doesn't matter if they were comitting a crime or not) and they are taken to the local municipal jail. While there, they are given a deportation hearing date and then released on a $250 bond. The majority on bond fail to appear to their deportation hearing. If the ICE agents can't find them at the address they provided when they were booked, the illegal is then considered "self-deported" and added to the numbers of those deported. My friend the ICE agent says for all they know, the illegal could have moved down the street, but this is how his department heads want to do it because it gives the false appearance they are deporting illegals.

For those who think entering the country illegally is a civil offense, you might want to read 8 U.S.C. § 1325 : US Code - Section 1325: Improper entry by alien;

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts Any alien who

(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or

(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or <A name=a_3>

(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

Has anyone ever seen someone sentenced to prison for a civil offense?

I have a friend who is an ICE agent in VA. Here's how they are coming up with their "deportation" numbers. If a person is determined to be an illegal alien, he/she is arrested (doesn't matter if they were comitting a crime or not) and they are taken to the local municipal jail. While there, they are given a deportation hearing date and then released on a $250 bond. The majority on bond fail to appear to their deportation hearing. If the ICE agents can't find them at the address they provided when they were booked, the illegal is then considered "self-deported" and added to the numbers of those deported. My friend the ICE agent says for all they know, the illegal could have moved down the street, but this is how his department heads want to do it because it gives the false appearance they are deporting illegals.

For those who think entering the country illegally is a civil offense, you might want to read 8 U.S.C. § 1325 : US Code - Section 1325: Improper entry by alien;

Just a game - like job numbers from the mouth of 0bama.

First of all, you can't deport 12 million people at once. You can't arrest them, house them, process them through the justice system, and deport 12 million people. To do so would commit our entire police force to that one issue, as well as our jails, our courts and - what, are we going to put 12 million people on buses?

I've said this before many times -- if you're going to be FOR undertaking this initiative, you have to be willing to pay for it, all at once! Police and detectives to find illegals and make the arrests, jails to house them awaiting trial, attorneys to represent them, attorneys for the state, juries/judges to make decisions and impose sentences/penalties, corrections officers to oversee them in the new jails that will have to be built for this one purpose, buses and bus drivers -- or airline pilots to fly them home (nobody said that illegals are all from one country) --- Now, ALL of this would have to be paid for NOW. Without raising taxes and without increasing the deficit -- how do you do it now, for 12 MILLION people?

Or are you okay with raising taxes??? Or are you okay with just printing more money to do it??? Or are you okay with not doing it now??? If not now, when is the appropriate time?

See, the problem is that the law is not enforceable if enough people break the law. You CAN'T arrest all of these people and send them back because it's not physically/logistically possible or economically feasible. Just arresting and deporting a few here and there is just compounding the problem! We need to deal with the issue in a definitive and resolute manner! It will require an out-of-the-box solution. Understand that I'm chomping at the bit for someone to use the word, "fairness" in applying the term to people legally trying for U.S. citizenship, but not willing to apply the term to other social aspects of American society. The only solution is harsh penalties for people who do not register for U.S. citizenship and amnesty for those who do. The upside to this is that there would be an additional 12 million people paying taxes each year.

• Like 1

Lawd, please don't let the illegal aliens know this. If they think 0bama is deporting them, they won't vote for him. NPR really messed up this time. :shok:

Every state needs to pass immigration laws since ICE is too lazy to do their job. Each and every illegal we find must be deported on the spot.

Every state needs to pass immigration laws since ICE is too lazy to do their job. Each and every illegal we find must be deported on the spot.

How do I prove that I'm legal?

Illegal = Criminal.

Deportation is what is SUPPOSED to happen.

Why are you pointing this out?

Yep!:drinks:

So the deportation numbers are a fraud? Should I be surprised?:huh: