Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Quality Service Tire

Today at 4:00 p.m. our time.....

I can not sleep tonight. Well my mother will be buried today at 4:00 p.m. our time and 1:00 p.m. west coast time. I am unable to be there due to the high cost in airfare prices but know that she has already gone on to be with the Lord. Please pray for me today as I know this will finally hit me when the time gets closer. My sister is sending me mothers wedding rings and a few other things but the initial shock has not really hit me yet. I have missed calling her and have been thinking about her so very much since she passed. Thank you everyone for your kind and strengthing prayers for me and my family. God Bless you all for the wonderful pm's that you have sent us.

Well my mother will be buried today at 4:00 p.m. our time and 1:00 p.m. west coast time. I am unable to be there due to the high cost in airfare prices but know that she has already gone on to be with the Lord. Please pray for me today as I know this will finally hit me when the time gets closer. My sister is sending me mothers wedding rings and a few other things but the initial shock has not really hit me yet. I have missed calling her and have been thinking about her so very much since she passed. Thank you everyone for your kind and strengthing prayers for me and my family. God Bless you all for the wonderful pm's that you have sent us.

Just prayed for you and will continue.

You are right, your Mom was with the Lord the nano second after she took her final breath here. Free of all pain, worry, sickness,distress, grief....she has been healed eternally. The body that will be buried today is only her shell, now emptied of her beautiful spirit.

I love the thought of my Mother being on her "welcome party", ushering her in to Heaven-showing her the sights and leading her to where He is. If you havent read "5 minutes in Heaven", you'd proabably get a LOT out of it now. I read it just after my Mom passed and it gave me so much comfort.

I will be praying for you today.

I know how hard it is to lose a parent. I pray God give you comfort and strength for today and the hard days to come. Know there are many here that will be praying for you as well.