Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
kcarlsonlpn

Alterations

Has anyone had alterations done at Cole's Cleaners in the Kroger shopping center? I was googling for their office hours and there's one review saying they don't know what they're doing when it comes to alterations....the way the review read it came across as unbelievable so I'd just like to see if anyone can offer some reassurances before I take clothing there.

mrnn

Don't know your place or heard anything ....

Me .. I'd go to Pat's Apparel (SP? ... but here on PCOM) or SouthernScarlet. The best!

Does anyone know what Pat's Apparel charge is to hem long pants? I have about 6 pair that need hemming (I am only 5'1"). Also, before I drive from East Paulding to Hiram Sudie, what are the shop's hours?

Does anyone know what Pat's Apparel charge is to hem long pants? I have about 6 pair that need hemming (I am only 5'1"). Also, before I drive from East Paulding to Hiram Sudie, what are the shop's hours?

I THINK it is $10. Don't take my word for it though. Going from a bad memory. She just did two pairs for me a few weeks ago.

I can't thank all of you enough for mentioning my name when it comes to alterations. I charge $9 for hem pants ( $12 if they have a cuff) and most of my rates are well below the dry cleaner's.

I THINK it is $10. Don't take my word for it though. Going from a bad memory. She just did two pairs for me a few weeks ago.

From her website:

Pat's Apparel

1598 Hiram Douglasville Hwy

Hiram, GA 30141

Hours: Mon-Sat 10:30am - 6:30pm

Phone: 770-222-7888

Email: pats.apparel@gmail.com