44 replies to this topic

#41 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:01 AM

It was really enjoyable watching two very well coached teams and the Raiders should hold their heads high. I did not see WR make a mistake all night and East only had 2 that cost them the game, the blocked punt cost them 3 points and the failed fake punt on our side of the 50 cost us 7 points. Even though east was smaller they completly controlled the defensive line of Scrimmage and punched those big boys in the mouth all night long.

#42 bh67

bh67

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,694 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:07 AM

Thanks Raiders for many great seasons
  • stbarts likes this
We only have one life, so live it to the fullest!

#43 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:51 AM

GREAT SEASON RAIDERS!!! You guys rock! Good luck WR. You packed the house and were great guest!

#44 D-Cinco

D-Cinco

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:46 AM

Thanks for a good, long football season! I'm never quite ready for it to end in October! I'm so proud of our boys and all they accomplished this year. My son will be a freshman next season and I can't wait to spend the next four years cheering him on.

And a shout out to the Warner Robins fans who stood behind us on the hill. Very respectful, cheering for their team, but not the least bit obnoxious.

#45 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:54 AM

GREAT SEASON RAIDERS!!! You guys rock! Good luck WR. You packed the house and were great guest!

:clapping: :clapping: It was a great season, they are a great group of young men. I am kinda like Nick this morning, now what do I do. :pardon: :rofl:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics