Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Animal

Football scores

On another message board they are saying EP travels to Warner Robins. The bracket doesn't show who the home team should be.

Ok i just heard that since they are so far apart, they will do a coin toss to determine who the home team will be.

yes the coin toss is today. No matter the records the higher seed always host a lower seed. HOWEVER, if both teams are the same seed ( EP and WR are #2), then they flip a coin.

GO EAST!!! I mean STAY EAST!!!! LOL

Anyone know the result of the coin toss yet?

Anyone know the result of the coin toss yet?

I keep checking the brackets to see if they've listed the home team yet, but nothing. I sure hope we can keep it at the Boneyard. Easier on the wallet gas wise and such a great advantage to be the home team.

RaidersRock just posted on FB that East won the coin toss! Warner Robbins is coming to the Boneyard Friday night!!!! WOO HOO!!!

I keep checking the brackets to see if they've listed the home team yet, but nothing. I sure hope we can keep it at the Boneyard. Easier on the wallet gas wise and such a great advantage to be the home team.

RaidersRock just posted on FB that East won the coin toss! Warner Robbins is coming to the Boneyard Friday night!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Yay!! if anyone is interested here are the brackets from the GHSA

Football brackets