Paulding.com

Jamie Scoggins, age 35, of Powder Springs, GA, passed away Wednesday, November 9, 2011. The son of Teresa Scoggins and the late, Joe Scoggins, he was born August 12, 1976, in Austell, GA. Mr. Scoggins worked for McGravery Heating & Air. He was a member of Revival Baptist Church.

Survivors include his mother, Teresa Self Scoggins of Powder Springs, GA; son, Tyler Scoggins of Temple, GA; daughter, Summer Scoggins of Temple, GA; brother & sister-in-law, Roger & Angele Smith of Ringgold, GA; grandmother, Lorena Self of Powder Springs, GA; uncles, James & Debbie Self of Powder Springs, GA and Ricky & Diane Self of Powder Springs, GA; nieces and nephews.

Graveside services will be Monday, November 14, 2011, at 3:00 PM, from Powder Springs Memorial Gardens, with Reverend Donald Lindsey officiating. The family will receive friends at Clark Funeral Home, on Sunday, November 13, 2011, from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

:( RIP, Jamie...

Jamie was my 4th grade boyfriend...such a funny kid back then. Prayers to his family and friends :(

I think Jamie whs eveyone's boyfriend in elementary school...we were boyfriend/girlfriend in 5th grade. Jamie will be missed...sending up prayers for his family, and his kids!!

I think Jamie whs eveyone's boyfriend in elementary school...we were boyfriend/girlfriend in 5th grade. Jamie will be missed...sending up prayers for his family, and his kids!!

:) He was quite the ladies man! He was always so cute. I certainly had a crush on him. I'll always remember the summer of 93, he was dating my best friend, and he & my BF were also friends. We all had so much fun together that summer. It was one of my favorite summers as a teenager.

It's so weird seeing his name here. Rest in peace Jamie. :cray:

yes it is :(

um...do I know you??? lol