5 replies to this topic

#1 fishnthec

fishnthec

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:26 AM

I have a couple of new prescriptions and I was wondering if anyone knows of any incentives that are out there right now. I looked online but didn't see anything. I need help from the coupon gurus. :blush:

#2 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,572 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:37 PM

I have't seen any of those in about a year or more. Check Rite Aid web site, though.
Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

#3 boxerlvr

boxerlvr

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

I have a couple of new prescriptions and I was wondering if anyone knows of any incentives that are out there right now. I looked online but didn't see anything. I need help from the coupon gurus. :blush:

I just received a coupon in the mail for $25.00 to transfer to a Kroger Pharmacy.

#4 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:07 PM

I just received a coupon in the mail for $25.00 to transfer to a Kroger Pharmacy.

Kroger will not honor a transfer unless it has been filled at the pharmacy transferring from. In other words you can no longer put the prescription "on hold" at pharmacy "A" and then call Kroger to transfer it there and get the $25 GC credit.

Typically Kroger doesn't need a coupon for the $25 GC credit for a transfer. I haven't had to use a coupon for probably a year but have transferred several prescriptions.

770-310-4459

Your Source For Sports Apparel

Specializing in Collegiate, NFL, MLB and NASCAR

Authentic Officially Licensed Merchandise

Posted Image

#5 rawhide

rawhide

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

Kroger will not honor a transfer unless it has been filled at the pharmacy transferring from. In other words you can no longer put the prescription "on hold" at pharmacy "A" and then call Kroger to transfer it there and get the $25 GC credit.

Typically Kroger doesn't need a coupon for the $25 GC credit for a transfer. I haven't had to use a coupon for probably a year but have transferred several prescriptions.

at kroger the discount loads to your kroger plus card

#6 CouponJunkie81

CouponJunkie81

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

i know that rite aid and walgreens have offers
I am the coupon champion for pcom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users