Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
SusieQ404

What's the best eyeliner?

I know this is a topic for eyeliner, but 1SaleADay has a deal for e.l.f. eyeshadow today that I thought I would pass on since someone mentioned the e.l.f. brand for eyeliner. This deal is only good until Sat night 10/29 at 11:59pm. $13.00 (including shipping) for 100 eyeshadow colors, a mirror, and 2 applicators.

http://1saleaday.com/family/

Have any of you heard of Birchbox?

I tried them out about 4 months ago I guess. I absolutely love it. I pay $10/month and they send me a really nice box with 5 samples in it. I never know what's coming. It's a surprise each time. A lot of the samples are brands / make-up that Sephora carries.

In my first box, I got a mascara sample. It's called Blinc. I LOVE this mascara. You put it on just like regular mascara but it actually forms a tube around your lashes. It never smears. NEVER. Not even when you go swimming. But when you are ready to take it off, just a little warm water and a wash rag they slide right off.

They also have a blinc eyeliner. You put it on and then when it's time to come off, it slides off in one piece. I haven't tried it yet, but hoping they it's in one of my next boxes.

This is a great way to try different things without spending a lot of money on expensive products that you don't like. I have really liked a lot of things that I have received. There was really only 1 product that I hated. The rest are wonderful. And if you order the full size product within a month of getting your box you get 20% off. Many of the items you can go into Sephora in JC Penny and buy also.

Here are some of my favorite things I that were in my boxes.

1. Be Fine food skin care - this cleanser is amazing and has done wonders for my skin. It's an exfoliating cleanser but unlike most others you can use it daily.

2. Be fine night time moisturizer.

3. Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask. This mask is wonderful also. I use it 2-3 times a week. The sample they sent me should last a few months. Now, I most likely won't buy the full size once it's gone, because it's like $72. I love it but just won't pay that much for it.

4. Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer.

5. Laura Gellar Spackle tinted under make-up primer.

They send a variety of other things too, like lip plumper or nail polish. The box I got a couple of weeks ago had a cashmere conditioner to wash your cashmere sweaters in.

If anyone is interested, go to birchbox.com and check them out. They also have a facebook page.

I just signed up for BIRCHBOX and I'm excited!! I love surprises, so this one is for me!!

I'm also going to get some of the BLINC! mascara......it's available at Sephora or online at the BLINC website.

I just signed up for BIRCHBOX and I'm excited!! I love surprises, so this one is for me!!

I'm also going to get some of the BLINC! mascara......it's available at Sephora or online at the BLINC website.

I signed up for Birchbox and received my first box last week. It's a fun way to try new things. I didn't really get anything that I would want to purchase but I did enjoy my bath this morning with my LaRocca Champagne & Shimmer Sugar Polish sample :)

• Like 1

I just use a thin angled brush and apply a dark eyeshadow as a liner. Doesn't smudge for me. Easier to wash off later. Just sent a link to Birchbox to my husband for an idea of what to get me for Christmas. :)

I use the 99 cent eyeline from Walmart! And it doesnt smudge! I used to use the Cover Girl Perfect Point but I like the 99 cent one just as much!

Walgreens carries a brand called Wet-n-Wild, also $.99 for eye pencils.

Picked up a couple of different shades to try, so far they seem pretty good -- but haven't worn them outside of the house yet :wacko: ... for $1 I'll experiment :)

The Sephora inside JC Penny in Hiram does not carry the blinc. I was so disappointed to find that out. dry.gif

I was thinking yesterday about digging this thread out and posting rave reviews on my new eyeliner. Someone here reccommended NYC or Wet nWild liquid liner. Comes in all different colors with a tiny brush and the bottle is coneshaped. Costs less than $3 and is GREAT!!!

I bought black and purple and both are really pretty on.

Thanks for the tip!:D ;)

The Sephora inside JC Penny in Hiram does not carry the blinc. I was so disappointed to find that out. dry.gif

I know. I called first. They do have it online $1 cheaper than the Blinc website. I was going to see if they had it at the mall but never made. I guess I will order it.