#1 ButterflyLion

ButterflyLion

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:18 PM

I received this in an email:

Do you have too many stresses to think straight?

Are you on emotional overload?

Do you walk around under a dark cloud?

Are you on a hair-trigger in your relationships?

Feeling Lost? Like Your "Inner Compass" Is All Over the Map?

Strong emotional states can feel like they're taking us over. We feel small, overwhelmed... maybe have thoughts of not being able to handle it all. We might blow up or burst into tears at little criticisms or panic at little setbacks.

Keep Calm & Carry On? Doesn't Work, Does It?

It absolutely doesn't work to try to stuff our feelings and impose calm. "Get over it." "Think lovely thoughts." Forget it! All those positive thinking methods share the same problem: they ignore what is so.

The secret is to get bigger!

As you get bigger: you get calmer, because you're not caught up in the small stuff.

You also get smarter, because you have a larger perspective and you're not being run by your emotions.

You make better decisions, and your relationships are better.

The Get Bigger Than What's Bugging You process consists of 5 practices. Each one will make an immediate difference in how you approach your life right now, today, this moment. Each practice adds to your resources and fits with the others. By the end of the seminar, you'll have 5 integrated ways to shift your energy and...
Get Bigger Than What's Bugging You!

We will show you exactly how to do it, with examples and exercises. The good news is that these practices are not hard. You'll easily be able to bring them into your daily life. We're confident that if you do....You CAN change your life to be calmer, more manageable and a lot more fun!

(Did you take our five-lesson e-course by the same name? Yes, these are the same processes... and we're offering the free phone seminar so you'll be can be guided through them LIVE and be able to ask us questions in a supportive group...)

Do join us!

PS Are you wondering what it's like to be on a phone seminar? Here's your chance to find out, for no cost and no obligation... and to learn practices that you can use to change your life and even teach to others.

Want to talk about it? You can call us at 510-225-0690 or toll-free at 1-866-266-9680.

Announcing:

The "Get Bigger Than What's Bugging You"
Free Phone Seminar

Give us an hour to show you how to get large so your troubles get small!

In this free one-hour phone seminar, we'll show you ALL FIVE of the "Get Bigger" practices so you'll feel freer, calmer, more able to make clear decisions, and enjoy your life more as well.

Sunday
October 16, 2011
5:00 PM Pacific time
6:00 PM Mountain time
7:00 PM Central time
8:00 PM Eastern time

Free!

The call is free, but the phone lines are limited, so do register in advance...

The Teachers

Ann Weiser Cornell is the creator of the Get Bigger Than What's Bugging You process, as well as the bestselling author of The Power of Focusing and The Radical Acceptance of Everything.

Lucinda Hayden works closely with Ann Weiser Cornell. Lucinda's passion is helping people grow a relationship of unconditional love, support and friendship with themselves.

Ann and Lucinda will both be leading this call on October 16 and they're looking forward to meeting you!

http://myaccount.mae...U22SKKG0E61FZ7N

Love is patient. Love is kind.

1 Corinthians 13:4, GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)

I am not interested in a war of wits where words are used like weapons to wound.

#2 ButterflyLion

ButterflyLion

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:57 AM

Does anyone identify with anything on the list? I do.

I've been reading about Focusing and how it has helped others.

I am not interested in a war of wits where words are used like weapons to wound.

#3 ButterflyLion

ButterflyLion

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:16 PM

Did anyone else register?

I hope to learn some ideas that will be helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics