Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
dallas nana

Any Homecoming Pics of winners

I haven't seen any pictures of the winners at EPHS homecoming.

My Miss. Shelby won 10th grade princess.. :) She is a super sweet girl I do all of her pictures for pageants and such.. I took pictures last night and tonight before the dance but I am not sure if her mom wants me to post one.. I will ask and if she does not mind I will post one.. :)

As a former band "geek", I so HATED the homecoming "queen" and all the pretty little girls.....

yeah...I was jealous, but my time as a "band geek" taught me so much and led me down a path in life that had made me so happy in the end.

I hope all young folks realize that "who" you are in high school, whether the "pretty people" or the "geeks and the dweebs" DOES NOT define who you become as an adult.

• Like 3

I was excited that Shelby won for the 10th grade. My daughter played softball with her a couple of years ago and she just seems like an all around awesome girl. For some reason I had thought she was headed to North for High school and I was excited to see her at East.

I was pulling for Vanessa R. to get Queen. Love her family. One of her sisters goes to North and the other two plan to I believe and I just love that she chose East. She's another amazing girl.

Didn't really know too many of the other girls but I did know of the 9th grade winner. She won it both times as Moses as well in 6th and 7th grade before they cut out middle school sports and they would do homecoming at that level.

All the girls looked amazing!!

I thought they were doing a King as well. They introduced them at the pep rally.

As a former band "geek", I so HATED the homecoming "queen" and all the pretty little girls.....

yeah...I was jealous, but my time as a "band geek" taught me so much and led me down a path in life that had made me so happy in the end.

I hope all young folks realize that "who" you are in high school, whether the "pretty people" or the "geeks and the dweebs" DOES NOT define who you become as an adult.

Wow, just, wow.

I was excited that Shelby won for the 10th grade. My daughter played softball with her a couple of years ago and she just seems like an all around awesome girl. For some reason I had thought she was headed to North for High school and I was excited to see her at East.

I was pulling for Vanessa R. to get Queen. Love her family. One of her sisters goes to North and the other two plan to I believe and I just love that she chose East. She's another amazing girl.

Didn't really know too many of the other girls but I did know of the 9th grade winner. She won it both times as Moses as well in 6th and 7th grade before they cut out middle school sports and they would do homecoming at that level.

All the girls looked amazing!!

I thought they were doing a King as well. They introduced them at the pep rally.

We are doing homecoming!! The middle school sports moved to the high schools. They are called Jr. Patriots, Spartans, Raiders, etc. If the kids that are in the Jr. programs stick with it there is going to be some AWESOME football for years to come. That goes for all of the sports!!

Please tell all the parents with 5th graders boys and girls, there is still "middle school" sports. It's just run by the high schools now. :yahoo: :yahoo: