12 replies to this topic

#1 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:55 PM

Sorry everyone ... I try really hard not to sound like I'm "bragging" about my kids because we all know they can't do anything on the field without the rest of the team -- so after I posted this I got paranoid and deleted it ... :rolleyes: ...

my oldest, Andrej Suttles, received the Channel 2 Montlick & Associates Athlete of the week and was on TV getting the award.

I'm so very proud of his hard work not only on the field, but in the classroom too!!! Hopefully no one takes this as bragging ... just a very proud mama! :yahoo: :clapping:

http://www.wsbtv.com...469/detail.html

Edited by Proud Raiders Mama, 27 September 2011 - 08:46 AM.

• Beach Bum and Palm Trees Rock like this
I love my #23 and #24 Raiders!!!

#2 stbarts

stbarts

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

why deleted ?
I wanted to read who

#3 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,571 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:54 PM

I Just figured out who your boys are, the Suttles! They are beasts, as my 12 and 15 year olds refer to them. You have every right to be proud and yes, you do have bragging rights! :yahoo: Brag away mama! ^_^

There but for the grace of God, go I.

#4 BonJoviLover

BonJoviLover

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:28 AM

Use to be your neighbor, I saw your boys on my sons facebook. They are so very handsome. YOU SHOULD BRAG!!!!!!I did not live by you long, but you and your family were very sweet. I wish we would have stayed in touch with many neighbors from there. Brag away Momma!!!!!:)

#5 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:47 AM

Use to be your neighbor, I saw your boys on my sons facebook. They are so very handsome. YOU SHOULD BRAG!!!!!!I did not live by you long, but you and your family were very sweet. I wish we would have stayed in touch with many neighbors from there. Brag away Momma!!!!!:)

Didn't you live right next door????? I think I know who you are!! :)

#6 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:53 AM

Be proud and brag away. He is a great kid and has worked hard and it shows! He has a bright future ahead of him :clapping:
Posted Image

#7 ProudMawMawof5

ProudMawMawof5

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:54 AM

You should be very proud of him. They never get to old to be proud of. Congrats!

#8 lawlady

lawlady

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:54 AM

Keep on being proud. Sounds like you have two "Raiders" to be proud of. I think I remember reading your younger son made a touch down in the game last week also.

#9 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:00 AM

Keep on being proud. Sounds like you have two "Raiders" to be proud of. I think I remember reading your younger son made a touch down in the game last week also.

HA ... yes he did and I don't think he will EVER see a play like that again! :lol:

#10 kristyk

kristyk

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:11 AM

I think you should be very proud. As the mother of two very awesome athletic boys myself, I was always proud of each of them for the awards they won playing football. As a Raider from when they were very bad to when they started turning the program around I am and will always be proud to be a Raider, and I am really glad that both my boys got to experience being a Raider. My oldest only got one good year in but it was the start of the program turning things around. I watched your boys play the other night and I looked at my boys and said wow I bet their moma is proud, they are awesome players. I say brag on.

#11 SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

SPORTS SOURCE

• PCOM Artist +
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:22 AM

Sorry everyone ... I try really hard not to sound like I'm "bragging" about my kids because we all know they can't do anything on the field without the rest of the team -- so after I posted this I got paranoid and deleted it ... :rolleyes: ...

my oldest, Andrej Suttles, received the Channel 2 Montlick & Associates Athlete of the week and was on TV getting the award.

I'm so very proud of his hard work not only on the field, but in the classroom too!!! Hopefully no one takes this as bragging ... just a very proud mama! :yahoo: :clapping:

http://www.wsbtv.com...469/detail.html

I saw that and was/am VERY PROUD for your son. CONGRATS - BRAG AWAY Mama!!!!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

770-310-4459

Your Source For Sports Apparel

Specializing in Collegiate, NFL, MLB and NASCAR

Authentic Officially Licensed Merchandise

Posted Image

#12 GeorgiaTornado

GeorgiaTornado

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,080 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

You should brag. Not only is he a great athlete, he is VERY well spoken. Smart + awesome athlete = successful! You should brag.

#13 BonJoviLover

BonJoviLover

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:57 AM

Yes, you know who I am.....Your boys appear to be awesome in every way. They were always so respectful when they came over. We still talk about when your husband got shocked by our house. Ask him about that! We wish we still lived there! And again, you do need to brag...I brag about my daughter all the time and she is 21! Ya'll have done well as parents! Would love to see ya.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics