Paulding.com

We have Windshield Wonders!

OUR PRICE: $3.00

Windshield%20Wonder.jpg

• The Windshield Wonder® uses a 16" handle to help reach all the way down to the dash and base of your rear window.
  • Micro fiber cloth is uniquely suited for cleaning windows with fibers that open up to grab particles of dirt and dust and then hang onto them.
  • The unique pivoting head is made with a curvature similar to that of your windshield and provides even pressure across the mating surface.

Yes, it works with water. From windshieldwonder.com:

"Windshield Wonder™ is the new window and glass cleaning product that works with water and special microfiber material to clean better than imagined. It's great for windows, glass, or just about any hard surface. It's especially great in the kitchen."

We have had positive reviews from this product (no negatives as yet) and we suspect it works as advertised ;)

I normally don't buy in to the "As seen on TV" garbage that is sold...

BUT, I have to say, I bought one of these things a while back and it's GREAT!

It's really nothing special. It's a micro fiber cleaning cloth on a plastic wand.

However, it's the wand that makes the whole package worth-while.

It allows you to get at that awkward angle to follow the windshield all the way to the dashboard

without contorting yourself in to all kinds of crazy positions.

Yes, it works good with plain old tap water.

But, it works even better with a very light mist of window cleaner.

It takes about 1/5th as much window cleaner to do a great job as spraying and wiping with a regular cloth.

The arm not only allows you to get at those goofy angles, it gives you leverage to push against the windshield

to get that scrubbing action.

I use it on all the windows, because the arm works on the windshield angle as well as a straight wiping angle.

One of the better "As seen on TV" products out there.