3 replies to this topic

#1 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:08 PM

You guys ROCK! I am so impressed with you guys. Ya'll have worked so hard and it really shows. We are having a great time at the games(my daughter asked me to stop dancing <_< :pardon: ) and as a football mom it means so much to see you guys cheering on our boys and those same boys dancing for ya'll after the games. This is how it should be, ONE TEAM...ONE FAMILY!!

Thank you for all you do! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo:
  • MommaS and brown*eyed*girl like this
Posted Image

#2 MommaS

MommaS

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

Thank you RaidersRock!!! Our kids really do work hard all week. It is really nice to see all of them starting to work together again. This is the way it should always be.

Definately ONE FAMILY....ONE TEAM!!!

ONE BIG RAIDER FAMILY!!!!!
  • brown*eyed*girl likes this

#3 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:32 AM

AMEN!!!!

Thank you RaidersRock!!! Our kids really do work hard all week. It is really nice to see all of them starting to work together again. This is the way it should always be.

Definately ONE FAMILY....ONE TEAM!!!

ONE BIG RAIDER FAMILY!!!!!

#4 brown*eyed*girl

brown*eyed*girl

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:24 AM

Thanks RR~~Words like that mean a lot to the RB and well, you know Stretch. I'm loving the football games so much I don't miss softball. Okay well, maybe a little but I grew up in a small football town so this feels like home.

I'm so bummed to be missing the 8th grade boys play North today. A few of those boys were talking (the North boys at Moses) were talking about how good they are this year and it sounds like it is going to be a great game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics