6 replies to this topic

#1 Brent/NH

Brent/NH

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:14 AM

We will be holding another 8th grade patriot feeder baseball tryout on Sept. 17 at 9:30 am. Players will need to have a completed physical, waiver, and printed school locator form when they come for tryouts.

#2 e74

e74

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

I wasn't aware there was another tryout if my child came out the first time does he have to tryout again? The coach never said there would be another tryout, 15 boys were there I might not know much about baseball but I think 15 is enough. How many tryouts are their going to be? The paper did not mention multiple tryouts.

Edited by e74, 01 September 2011 - 07:26 PM.

#3 Brent/NH

Brent/NH

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

I do not make the decision. I just help with the booster club and pass the information along. You can contact the coaches with any questions like that. I'm sorry I couldnt be more helpfull.

#4 PCHS SPORTSDAD

PCHS SPORTSDAD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

I wasn't aware there was another tryout if my child came out the first time does he have to tryout again? The coach never said there would be another tryout, 15 boys were there I might not know much about baseball but I think 15 is enough. How many tryouts are their going to be? The paper did not mention multiple tryouts.

15 ball players is not that many players for a High School team. Most High School teams have around 20 players. Alot of kids pitch only at that age and Teams need all the pitching they can get!!

#5 e74

e74

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:04 PM

not that it matters because I am so over it but when asked how many boys they were taking I heard 15 to 16

#6 unourroll

unourroll

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

keep in mind this is going to be a travel team. travel teams normally hold ore than one try-out to try and field the best team possible. just cause there was 16 kids at the first one they might want to look at another group and possible have a call back with some of the ones from the first try out. at this age group 16 is a good number and the kid really needs to be able to pitch as pitching is needed ALOT.

#7 e74

e74

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:56 PM

well that would make sense. I wasnt aware it was a travel team I thought it was a feeder team like they have in football that they play the other local schools.

Edited by e74, 08 September 2011 - 02:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics