Paulding.com

SO 184 199 enroute to fight involving several parties - possible weapons involved and scanning radio

Edited by FreeBird

SO 184 199 enroute to fight involving several parties - possible weapons involved and scanning radio

Nosey minds want to know.....Is it kids or adults? I wonder if it is connected to the earlier fire. Seems to be more and more fires reported lately.

have not mentioned anything on parties - I would have included it had I heard it.

SO 167 asking if any further details are known - negative

oooh now it's interesting.

Yep, but it would be more interesting if we knew who they were and why the were fighting.....just sayin.

I've lost faith in the police. They are always at my neighbors because of all the criminals that hide out over there. All they did the other day was fill their police cars up with metal. I guess they needed a shed or something at the SO.

Probation is useless. All it does is prolong going to jail.

Why give probation to someone who evidently can't follow rules and get charged with something...and convicted...then put them on probation....and now they have to follow 50 bazillion rules. Pfft. if they didn't follow the 1st rules....why do you think they will follow the new ones while on probation?

• Like 2

Probation is useless. All it does is prolong going to jail.

Why give probation to someone who evidently can't follow rules and get charged with something...and convicted...then put them on probation....and now they have to follow 50 bazillion rules. Pfft. if they didn't follow the 1st rules....why do you think they will follow the new ones while on probation?

I have to agree with you on this

Yep, but it would be more interesting if we knew who they were and why the were fighting.....just sayin.

This is pcom. We can make up the reason :D

2:00 in the afternoon? Why are they not at work? especially in their 30's...... :mellow: :mellow:

Not sure what their situation is, but MANY people in our county are without jobs.

Just try to go to the grocery store in the middle of the day. It is so packed that it seems that nobody has a job.

The who you will know shortly is you check The Patch, the why you can make up. It will probably make more sense than the real reason.

2:00 in the afternoon? Why are they not at work? especially in their 30's...... :mellow: :mellow:

They are all fighting for the last available job ;)

I hope there isn't a podiatrist out there :ninja:

No, not just that... All of it. Lol, I am sure it makes perfect sense to everyone except me and Caroline Elizabeth. I am so dumb... Ive read it a million times.

Hmmm... The Patch posts daily arrest records

Those 30 somethings could've been fighting over a job

Stay away from the podiatrist, dude is no good

Hmmm... The Patch posts daily arrest records

Those 30 somethings could've been fighting over a job

Stay away from the podiatrist, dude is no good

The patch hasn't posted yet.:(

Ok. Where is "The Patch"? I googled that but got birth control, etc. Where do you find it?