• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Computer Rescue

Computer Rescue

Paulding Com member

• +PC CofCommerce
  • 484 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:17 AM

People ask us all the time what kind of services we offer. Of course with any service we aim to exceed all expectations in both service and pricing.

Like any service company we provide the usual services to all customers such as virus & spyware removal, computer tune-ups, and diagnostics, and so forth.

Did you know we are known for our talents in fixing unique problems and even reviving computers that have been pronounced dead? It’s true we can fix just about anything.

Gather round....

Tales of a Super Hero!

A new customer walks into a Big Brand store with a laptop. He explains to the geeks behind the counter that the laptop is his third from his company. He is desperate to fix this laptop as the next one comes out of his pay check!

He goes on to describe how his laptop managed to sit in a cooler of water from a recent family outing. The man hopes the geeks will save him and fix his laptop. The geeks point to an isle of new laptops.

He wasn’t about to spend several hundred dollars without exhausting all his options. Desperate for help he leaves the store hoping that he can find someone to rescue him from this hopeless situation.
Unable to find help with other stores he climbs into his car and begins his trip back home aware that little hope is left for him and his laptop.

Moments later….there! In the distance…is that what I think it is? Yes, it is!

Computer Rescue…when a squad of geeks isn’t enough!

This is where I come in… :) After such a story I couldn’t turn down the chance to help this man. So, I said stay where you are and I’ll come pick the laptop up and see what I can do.

Two days later he has his laptop back working like it had never taken a bath in a cooler.

One pronounced dead computer revived…$75. Another Satisfied Customer…priceless.

Alright..I'll get back to work. Have a good one folks!

Steven
Computer Rescue

*Based on a true story from a loyal customer.

Posted Image

Proud to be a Paulding Based Company

Posted Image

http://cpu-rescue.com
Service Hours: Monday-Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
All Major Credit & Debit Cards Accepted

#2 My Crew

My Crew

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

Do you repair portable DVD players? I have one that seems like it isn't reading the discs and I also need a charger for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics