Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Jetsmom

School-bus stop sign runner

Maroon van on Bakers Bridge this morning, you didn't succeed in killing or hurting anyone this morning going through that school-bus stop sign (WHICH IS ILLEGAL for a REASON!!!!).

If that is your goal, may you enjoy your insanity.

Maroon van on Bakers Bridge this morning, you didn't succeed in killing or hurting anyone this morning going through that school-bus stop sign (WHICH IS ILLEGAL for a REASON!!!!).

If that is your goal, may you enjoy your insanity.

I heard school systems were installing a system on the bussessimilar to red light cameras.:drinks:

• Like 1

When my daughter was in first grade she was at the stop sign waiting to get on the bus. This truck went over the grass (to beat the bus) and almost ran my daughter over. He did not even know she was there I assume. He could have killed her.

I was getting my special needs daughter on the bus this morning ( she has to be buckled in and it does take a bit longer for her to get on the bus)

the car behind the bus starting blowing their horn so I just walk around to the drivers side window and told him it took longer for her to get on the bus and if he was in such a hurry he should have lefted earlier that the buses run at the same time each day.

• Like 7

I was getting my special needs daughter on the bus this morning ( she has to be buckled in and it does take a bit longer for her to get on the bus)

the car behind the bus starting blowing their horn so I just walk around to the drivers side window and told him it took longer for her to get on the bus and if he was in such a hurry he should have lefted earlier that the buses run at the same time each day.

Good for you.....It gets on my nerves people have no patience!

Edited by TugboatsMom

I live on a busy road and I bet cars went through the stop sign about 25 or more times last year. I stay on the porch and watch everyday because I fear someone is going to hit my kids. I know people are in a rush to get to work but they need to think it through...killing a kid will definitely slow them down to a stop.

That person needs to be handed their horn and told to put it where the sun doesn't shine. I would have been livid.