Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
dallas nana

My husband

Unfortunately, my husband has begun the process of dying. At the very most he might have 2 weeks.

Praying, it's so hard waiting for the angels to come. May God wrap his loving arms around you in this time of need and may peace be with you and your husband. ((hugs))

• Like 1

I know how hard this must be for you, I was on this journey with my first husband.

Spend as much time with him as you can. Let Hospice take care of the details.

I played his favorite music for him once he was confined to the bed. I stayed with him and we talked and talked. We went to some of his favorite places in his mind. And he loved to go fishing.

I am so sorry and know that God is with you and will take care of you and your family.

:(

I am SO sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for both of you and your family. May God wrap his loving arms around you and your husband and may God take him home peacefully. :wub:

Unfortunately, my husband has begun the process of dying. At the very most he might have 2 weeks.

I am so very sorry. He and you are in my prayers.

you and your husband are heavy on my heart this morning... thinking of both of you...

I pray for comfort and peace for you and your husband. Hold his hand tight and tell him you love him every second you can. May the Lord be with you both.

Prayers for your family. This is a very hard thing to do. Take it one day at a time and treasure every moment together that you have.

Hugs for you both.......

The thought of what you must be going through is unbearable for me to think about.

I am praying that you can find peace and comfort.