Support Paulding Schools

#2 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:18 PM

Thanks for the reminder of how a good ass whooping feels, We fully intend to return the favor this year at the den. :drinks:
  • WebsterMOM, kyro and TMMG like this

#3 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:29 PM

Not this year my friend. East should be even better this year. HOWEVER, in a few years things might change. Who knows.

Thanks for the reminder of how a good ass whooping feels, We fully intend to return the favor this year at the den. :drinks:

• D-Cinco likes this

#4 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:39 PM

Not this year my friend. East should be even better this year. HOWEVER, in a few years things might change. Who knows.

If your boys show up over confident like they did to sprayberry last year they will end up with the same results :) By the the way the waterboy came into the wolfpack forum talking smack a month before the season starts tells me they are either over confident or trying to start trouble.

#5 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:46 PM

It's ok to have BIG dreams! Just like last year. What was the slogan?
Oh ya ONE SHOT ! Well you had that last year and as the video shows it didn't turn out very well for that All Star Line up that Graduated.
Oh ya ck the Out come of the Freshman and JV games also, can you say
Loooosers. Lol . As the Great Aerosmith songs goes " Dream on "Wolf pups !
Support Paulding Schools

#6 baseballmama

baseballmama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:57 PM

And can you say "petty" Nativeson1? Get a life. Let's just let the teams play ball and support all the young athletes in this county.
  • chickadee and tbird like this

#7 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

And maybe "domination", too! ;)
  • 2witty4u likes this
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#8 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

And can you say "petty" Nativeson1? Get a life. Let's just let the teams play ball and support all the young athletes in this county.

Haha, ok whatever! Oh and let everybody play and give
Every kid a trophy and oh ya don't hurt anybody's
Feelings. Lolllll
  • stbarts likes this
Support Paulding Schools

#9 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:16 PM

Oops spell ck was off , Good eye! Lol
Thanks
Support Paulding Schools

#10 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:16 PM

It's ok to have BIG dreams! Just like last year. What was the slogan?
Oh ya ONE SHOT ! Well you had that last year and as the video shows it didn't turn out very well for that All Star Line up that Graduated.
Oh ya ck the Out come of the Freshman and JV games also, can you say
Loooosers. Lol . As the Great Aerosmith songs goes " Dream on "Wolf pups !

Theres that class that east is so famous for :rofl: :rofl: Last year is HISTORY, This year you have to earn your respect all over again, I sincerely wish you guys a successful and injury free season :drinks:

Ohh, 11 of those 22 seniors on last years team is going to college for free, How did east do in that department?

#11 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:20 PM

Classy and smart! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#12 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:42 AM

People East has a solid football program,they have had winning seasons even when they were bumped up to 5AAAAA. Last 5 seasons that I know have been great,East for now is the team of the county. Now in about 4 years I see it getting much tighter. East has had there bad times to about 7 years ago and beyond there seasons were in the tank. East has paid there dues,they have been molded into a power house.
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#13 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

People East has a solid football program,they have had winning seasons even when they were bumped up to 5AAAAA. Last 5 seasons that I know have been great,East for now is the team of the county. Now in about 4 years I see it getting much tighter. East has had there bad times to about 7 years ago and beyond there seasons were in the tank. East has paid there dues,they have been molded into a power house.

Absolutely a well coached power House and no one can take that from them, Just make sure you show up with your A game because your not good enough to win if you dont.

Ps, Paulding has put its football teams at a disadvantage to the cobb teams in our region by starting school on aug 3rd. Teams can not go into full pads until Aug 1st state wide so while our kids will be in class aug 3rd, the other teams will be in Two A Day practices until school starts for them on AUG 15th.

#14 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

Absolutely a well coached power House and no one can take that from them, Just make sure you show up with your A game because your not good enough to win if you dont.

Ps, Paulding has put its football teams at a disadvantage to the cobb teams in our region by starting school on aug 3rd. Teams can not go into full pads until Aug 1st state wide so while our kids will be in class aug 3rd, the other teams will be in Two A Day practices until school starts for them on AUG 15th.

Actully I hope they do go twice a day in this heat,We have never done two a days,We get MORE done in our single practice's than most teams in Two.,Its all in the coaches planning and the players ability to carry out the practice plan.But to each his own.
  • RaidersRock likes this
Support Paulding Schools

#15 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:45 AM

Theres that class that east is so famous for :rofl: :rofl: Last year is HISTORY, This year you have to earn your respect all over again, I sincerely wish you guys a successful and injury free season :drinks:

Ohh, 11 of those 22 seniors on last years team is going to college for free, How did east do in that department?

Wow ... I'm not one to get in the middle of all the smack talk between North and East. I know too many kids at the North that are very near and dear to my heart.

BUT ... you have the AUDACTIY to talk about "class"???? I hate to break it to you (and all North parents and players) ... but the North boys talk JUST AS MUCH as the East boys. I am SOOOO sick of hearing all the smack talk from both sides -- yet, somehow it's only the East boys that are the problem and have the bad reputation!

Let me be the first to inform you that those same East boys you are referring to were given VERY high praise last year and this summer for their manners and sportsmanship! There were unsolicited emails from 3 different Cobb County schools that we played against last year telling us how mannerable, respectful and pleasant our players were to the concession stand staff at their field. They were also applauded at the UCF camp for their sportsmanship. Isn't it amazing that the people that call them names and give them the bad rep are from our rival schools in our own county! Hmmmm.... wow .... perhaps sore losers? perhaps not ....

Those same boys you so "politely" refer to are also OUR CHILDREN! Yes, our team is confident and probably a bit cocky ... but given our track record over the last few years ... that's probably the reason. If you honestly think that our boys just walk around talking smack like they are the bullies of PC .. . you seriously need to rethink and reinvestigate your boys. Your "perfect" little players came to OUR field last year and said some incredibly vulgar and CLASSLESS things on the field to our players --- my children in particular. If they had said those same words OFF the field, I cannot guarantee that a fight would not have ensued .... however, my children had CLASS and kept it on the field. Let's not even start the whole conversation on them stomping on the shield, standing in our helmet tunnel and taunting our players with gestures and words. Nope, we won't go there --- because the East players are the problem kids of the county!

As far as your "injuries" comment ... I sincerely hope that comment came from your heart and not an off handed insinuation as to the injury that happened during the game last year. It was my son that was out for 6 games last year from a broken collar bone and I honestly hope there isn't a parent out there that would wish that on ANY child. Oh yes, and let's talk about the smack talk from the North players that happened after my son got hurt in that game. He was not hurt because of a hard hit .. it was the way he fell. But I guess all the sh*t that was talked after that about him getting hurt and being a punk was warranted, right? That would NEVER make your boys "classless". Oh noo ... it was the East team again, huh?

Scholarships ---- It truly warms my heart to hear about ANY child FROM ANY SCHOOL getting a scholarship at any level. You are correct, we may not have had 11 kids to get scholarships, but we came pretty darn close. The fact that you chose to rub that in anyone's face .... well that wouldn't be classified as "CLASSY" either, now would it?????

Everyone can say what they want about East ... I know for a FACT that our boys are awesome on and off the field. I know WITHOUT A DOUBT that our children are dedicated to our team and play great ball. Our team is a true family and that is all I would ask for regardless of where my boys play!

So, get up off your high horses and stop acting like the North (or South or PC) kids don't say anything to provoke or entice the East kids. Your TEENAGE boys and girls are no different from ours -- and the key word there being TEENAGE. Perhaps the adults should take the lead and show the teenagers what Class really is? ...

oh that's right, the adults can't do that because they are doo dang busy acting like teenagers themselves. Nice!
  • D-Cinco, RaidersRock and karma like this
I love my #23 and #24 Raiders!!!

#16 D-Cinco

D-Cinco

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:27 PM

Wow ... I'm not one to get in the middle of all the smack talk between North and East. I know too many kids at the North that are very near and dear to my heart.

BUT ... you have the AUDACTIY to talk about "class"???? I hate to break it to you (and all North parents and players) ... but the North boys talk JUST AS MUCH as the East boys. I am SOOOO sick of hearing all the smack talk from both sides -- yet, somehow it's only the East boys that are the problem and have the bad reputation!

Let me be the first to inform you that those same East boys you are referring to were given VERY high praise last year and this summer for their manners and sportsmanship! There were unsolicited emails from 3 different Cobb County schools that we played against last year telling us how mannerable, respectful and pleasant our players were to the concession stand staff at their field. They were also applauded at the UCF camp for their sportsmanship. Isn't it amazing that the people that call them names and give them the bad rep are from our rival schools in our own county! Hmmmm.... wow .... perhaps sore losers? perhaps not ....

Those same boys you so "politely" refer to are also OUR CHILDREN! Yes, our team is confident and probably a bit cocky ... but given our track record over the last few years ... that's probably the reason. If you honestly think that our boys just walk around talking smack like they are the bullies of PC .. . you seriously need to rethink and reinvestigate your boys. Your "perfect" little players came to OUR field last year and said some incredibly vulgar and CLASSLESS things on the field to our players --- my children in particular. If they had said those same words OFF the field, I cannot guarantee that a fight would not have ensued .... however, my children had CLASS and kept it on the field. Let's not even start the whole conversation on them stomping on the shield, standing in our helmet tunnel and taunting our players with gestures and words. Nope, we won't go there --- because the East players are the problem kids of the county!

As far as your "injuries" comment ... I sincerely hope that comment came from your heart and not an off handed insinuation as to the injury that happened during the game last year. It was my son that was out for 6 games last year from a broken collar bone and I honestly hope there isn't a parent out there that would wish that on ANY child. Oh yes, and let's talk about the smack talk from the North players that happened after my son got hurt in that game. He was not hurt because of a hard hit .. it was the way he fell. But I guess all the sh*t that was talked after that about him getting hurt and being a punk was warranted, right? That would NEVER make your boys "classless". Oh noo ... it was the East team again, huh?

Scholarships ---- It truly warms my heart to hear about ANY child FROM ANY SCHOOL getting a scholarship at any level. You are correct, we may not have had 11 kids to get scholarships, but we came pretty darn close. The fact that you chose to rub that in anyone's face .... well that wouldn't be classified as "CLASSY" either, now would it?????

Everyone can say what they want about East ... I know for a FACT that our boys are awesome on and off the field. I know WITHOUT A DOUBT that our children are dedicated to our team and play great ball. Our team is a true family and that is all I would ask for regardless of where my boys play!

So, get up off your high horses and stop acting like the North (or South or PC) kids don't say anything to provoke or entice the East kids. Your TEENAGE boys and girls are no different from ours -- and the key word there being TEENAGE. Perhaps the adults should take the lead and show the teenagers what Class really is? ...

oh that's right, the adults can't do that because they are doo dang busy acting like teenagers themselves. Nice!

From one Raider Momma to another YOU GO GIRL! I'm over the "class" comments. Let's play some football and settle it on the field!!!

#17 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:36 PM

Ummm, did you not notice this was a wolf pack forum? I did not comment on the op's topic in the internet cafe because that is a open to everyone and fair game. Why dont you take your head out of your ass, Quit making excuses for your little angels and call it what it is?, He is the one who came into this forum talking smack and evidently being what you consider classy. I don't, And I called him out on it. :) And of course I meant what I said about Having a successful injury free season and haven even commented on a friends facebook page who plays for east that it would make me proud to see any team from Paulding win the state championship and wished him the best of luck.
  • K96W8 likes this

#18 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:58 PM

You people know that the only way to settle this,take it to the field. Let the show begin,then when the cannon sounds the smoke clears then there will be the winner.:clapping:
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#19 mrnn

mrnn

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,427 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

Act like you've been there before. This post screams that you haven't.

mrnn
  • eaglerock likes this

"Republicans have been fleeced, exploited, and lied to by the conservative entertainment complex" -- David Frum, Former Bush Speechwriter and directer of Republican Jewish Coalition

#20 OMacG

OMacG

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:58 AM

Man- I love a great rivalry! Seems like the best ones, at least in metro ATL, are created when a new school district is formed out of an existing one. We enjoyed the same with Harrison, but I'd say ours now exists with Hillgrove...a school created almost entirely from the McEachern district, similar to North Paulding coming from East Paulding. I do believe that Mac/East would have reached big-time rivalry status if East's numbers kept them up in AAAAA...two extremely intense, heated football games when we were region brothers. As noted by another poster, the Raiders remained competitive even after coming up to AAAAA for those two years.

I agree with the poster who noted a later school start date is an advantage over an early one, when it comes to football practice. We had an earlier start date until about 4 months ago, when those yay-hoos on the Cobb school board decided to change the calendar in the middle of the year. Yeh, fall sports are helped somewhat but...lawd!

On the topic at hand- most folks understand it is possible to remain a loyal, fervent supporter of their team while still showing class and respecting others, but we all have those within our ranks who just can't resist unprovoked instigation of the opposition. That type of supporter is not concerned with crossing the line, because they have no line. Luckily, other members of nativeson's family do enough to overcome his narcissistic mentality. :D

#21 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:11 AM

Man- I love a great rivalry! Seems like the best ones, at least in metro ATL, are created when a new school district is formed out of an existing one. We enjoyed the same with Harrison, but I'd say ours now exists with Hillgrove...a school created almost entirely from the McEachern district, similar to North Paulding coming from East Paulding. I do believe that Mac/East would have reached big-time rivalry status if East's numbers kept them up in AAAAA...two extremely intense, heated football games when we were region brothers. As noted by another poster, the Raiders remained competitive even after coming up to AAAAA for those two years.

I agree with the poster who noted a later school start date is an advantage over an early one, when it comes to football practice. We had an earlier start date until about 4 months ago, when those yay-hoos on the Cobb school board decided to change the calendar in the middle of the year. Yeh, fall sports are helped somewhat but...lawd!

On the topic at hand- most folks understand it is possible to remain a loyal, fervent supporter of their team while still showing class and respecting others, but we all have those within our ranks who just can't resist unprovoked instigation of the opposition. That type of supporter is not concerned with crossing the line, because they have no line. Luckily, other members of nativeson's family do enough to overcome his narcissistic mentality. :D

Very well said! :clapping: :clapping:

#22 Mom2wild

Mom2wild

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Well i for one would love to know where 11 north players are going to college for free or a full ride to play football, I know several East players are moving on to College to play Football or Wrestling or further their education which is the main reason for college, Thousands of kids go to college for sports/education. How many leave college for the pros?
I bleed BLACK & SILVER

#23 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

Well i for one would love to know where 11 north players are going to college for free or a full ride to play football, I know several East players are moving on to College to play Football or Wrestling or further their education which is the main reason for college, Thousands of kids go to college for sports/education. How many leave college for the pros?

Ragan Blankenship - Emory & Henry College - Emory, VA
James Brisson - University of West Georgia - Carrollton, GA
Kyle Brownell - Chattahoochee Tech - Marietta, GA
Cain Campbell - Dean College - Franklin, MA
Chris Conley - University of Georgia - Athens, GA
Mason Dumas - Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA
Joey Eliezer - University of West Georgia - Carrollton, GA
Justin Evans - Point University - West Point, GA
Matt Fossett - Wingate University - Wingate, NC
Ivan Gartchev - Westminster College - New Wilmington, PA
Anthony Mitchell - Methodist University - Fayetteville, NC
Bo Wells - Presbyterian College - Clinton, SC
Terrance Williams - Chattahoochee Tech - Marietta, GA
  • K96W8 likes this

#24 Mom2wild

Mom2wild

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:16 PM

all full rides
I bleed BLACK & SILVER

#25 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:36 PM

all full rides

I am not aware of the details of each player So I cant honestly answer that with certainty but thats the way I understand it.

#26 Proud Raiders Mama

Proud Raiders Mama

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:20 PM

Ummm, did you not notice this was a wolf pack forum? I did not comment on the op's topic in the internet cafe because that is a open to everyone and fair game. Why dont you take your head out of your ass, Quit making excuses for your little angels and call it what it is?, He is the one who came into this forum talking smack and evidently being what you consider classy. I don't, And I called him out on it. :) And of course I meant what I said about Having a successful injury free season and haven even commented on a friends facebook page who plays for east that it would make me proud to see any team from Paulding win the state championship and wished him the best of luck.

To be completely honest, I did NOT realize it was a Wolfpack forum until after I posted -- and for that, I do apologize. I did mean what I said though.

However, my head is NOT in my ass!!! I was not defending another parent, I was defending our boys ... and always will. I don't make excuses for my own kids when they screw up, and anyone that knows me can attest to that. However, when kids screw up ... that doesn't make them "bad kids", it makes them not the brightest kids at the time, but not bad kids. Since we played North, we have heard NOTHING but terrible things about our boys from North .... and to me that sounds like a lot of excuse making as well. You will NEVER hear me bad mouth a single North player because there are several on your team that are very near and dear to my heart. Kids that I've known since they were in 4th and 5th grade... parents that I still am very close friends with ... not to mention that we are still talking about KIDS!!

When someone calls one of the North parents on their trash talking and name calling, why is the blame thrown right back on us? If you're going to trash talk and insinuate that we are not classy ... own up to it. If you said it once, be man/woman enough to say it again. If that's how you truly feel, okay! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just sad to me that "ADULTS" are talking with such hatred about "KIDS". Seriously? Arent' WE supposed to be the one's teaching our kids how to act???? (That is meant for both East and North parents!)

Personally, I get onto our players every time I hear them trash talking ANY team AND I just threw Sprayberry in 2 of our players faces. I just told 2 of them that they didn't need to be so cocky because that's the attitude they had going into the Sprayberry game! So don't assume that we all make excuses for our kids! You don't even KNOW me to say something like that!
It IS possible to have a FRIENDLY rivalry ya know??? It IS possible to keep it on the field too and still remain friendly!!!

However, I'm sure there will be yet another parent to have a nasty comment about this post ... so have at it! I'm bowing out now ...peace!

Act like you've been there before. This post screams that you haven't.

mrnn

Act like I've been where?
I love my #23 and #24 Raiders!!!

#27 mrnn

mrnn

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,427 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

It's a sports phrase meaning that if you score a touchdown, don't do a dance, act like you've been there before. If you hit a homerun, don't stand at home plate and admire it, trot around the bases like you've been there before. If you dunk over someone don't turn around after you land and talk sheeze to them, run back up the court to play D because you've been there before.

As a fan of such a high quality program, your whining post comes across like you don't know or understand that, as the best, people will come after you with players' actions on the field or commentary from fans of opposing teams. You're acting like you've never been there before.

mrnn

"Republicans have been fleeced, exploited, and lied to by the conservative entertainment complex" -- David Frum, Former Bush Speechwriter and directer of Republican Jewish Coalition

#28 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

To be completely honest, I did NOT realize it was a Wolfpack forum until after I posted -- and for that, I do apologize. I did mean what I said though.

However, my head is NOT in my ass!!! I was not defending another parent, I was defending our boys ... and always will. I don't make excuses for my own kids when they screw up, and anyone that knows me can attest to that. However, when kids screw up ... that doesn't make them "bad kids", it makes them not the brightest kids at the time, but not bad kids. Since we played North, we have heard NOTHING but terrible things about our boys from North .... and to me that sounds like a lot of excuse making as well. You will NEVER hear me bad mouth a single North player because there are several on your team that are very near and dear to my heart. Kids that I've known since they were in 4th and 5th grade... parents that I still am very close friends with ... not to mention that we are still talking about KIDS!!

When someone calls one of the North parents on their trash talking and name calling, why is the blame thrown right back on us? If you're going to trash talk and insinuate that we are not classy ... own up to it. If you said it once, be man/woman enough to say it again. If that's how you truly feel, okay! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just sad to me that "ADULTS" are talking with such hatred about "KIDS". Seriously? Arent' WE supposed to be the one's teaching our kids how to act???? (That is meant for both East and North parents!)

Personally, I get onto our players every time I hear them trash talking ANY team AND I just threw Sprayberry in 2 of our players faces. I just told 2 of them that they didn't need to be so cocky because that's the attitude they had going into the Sprayberry game! So don't assume that we all make excuses for our kids! You don't even KNOW me to say something like that!
It IS possible to have a FRIENDLY rivalry ya know??? It IS possible to keep it on the field too and still remain friendly!!!

However, I'm sure there will be yet another parent to have a nasty comment about this post ... so have at it! I'm bowing out now ...peace!

You are defending a boy who came into this forum and called the whole North Paulding team losers and you are pissed that I called him out on his class? For Real? The boys on these football teams are role models for alot of youth league football players and should be held to a higher standard, You are sending a message to these boys that they can do anything they want as long as they play football and win. Now to your FRIENDLY rivalry comment, In my very first response to this guy was friendly and to every other poster who was poking fun in a friendly Rivalry manner. It was not until that classy comment about being Loosers did I ever not keep a friendly tone. How are you teaching your kids to act by letting them do and say what they want and back them up for it? Do you not see where the problem is or is your head hiding in a dark hole somewhere.

#29 K96W8

K96W8

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:10 AM

You are defending a boy who came into this forum and called the whole North Paulding team losers and you are pissed that I called him out on his class? For Real? The boys on these football teams are role models for alot of youth league football players and should be held to a higher standard, You are sending a message to these boys that they can do anything they want as long as they play football and win. Now to your FRIENDLY rivalry comment, In my very first response to this guy was friendly and to every other poster who was poking fun in a friendly Rivalry manner. It was not until that classy comment about being Loosers did I ever not keep a friendly tone. How are you teaching your kids to act by letting them do and say what they want and back them up for it? Do you not see where the problem is or is your head hiding in a dark hole somewhere.

I think you are confused Jetman--her son isn't on P.com--he plays football. She wasn't defending the OP--who is not a player. Her defense was back to the game last season and the talking after it.

#30 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:37 AM

I think you are confused Jetman--her son isn't on P.com--he plays football. She wasn't defending the OP--who is not a player. Her defense was back to the game last season and the talking after it.

I apologize! The talking after the game last year did get out of hand and I hope it doesn't happen this year. My comments was directed to the OP and I have only complemented the east program as a whole.

Btw, I noticed someone has the same seats in the "den" as last year :) I look forward to seeing you there!
  • K96W8 likes this

#31 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

Man I cant wait till football starts...:)

#32 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:03 AM

Man I cant wait till football starts...:)

Its killing me too! :drinks: I have 3 sons that play and I coach one of those teams.

#33 TMMG

TMMG

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:07 AM

Not picking a fight but WOLFPACK has a AWESOME TEAM this year some real good guys so watch out it will be a GREAT football season. Can't wait!!:yahoo:
  • Jet_man1969 and K96W8 like this
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics