Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

How are the High School Football Teams this year?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 LtDantheFireMan

LtDantheFireMan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:36 AM

I have not seen any posts on High School Football yet this year. Any one got info on how the teams are looking?

Also wierd, I have not seen the obligatory "Coach Reid is leaving East Paulding" posts.

The usual rumor starters are letting me down.

#2 MillCreek

MillCreek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,377 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:43 AM

Looking forward to South Paulding Football :yahoo: :yahoo:
4 weeks from Friday = Scrimmage
5 weeks from Friday == Regular Season Begins

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

#3 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

East should be loaded again! GO RAIDERS!!

I expect these boys to be playing for a region championship, and to go far!!

BTW...I forget the date, but the East-North game has been moved to the Thursday of the week. They will be the LIVE game of the week on WSB's new Thursday game of the week. Great exposure on a big stage. I know it will be live on WSB 2.2, and rebroadcast sometime later on Wsb Channel 2.
  • Palm Trees Rock likes this

#4 K96W8

K96W8

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

East should be loaded again! GO RAIDERS!!

I expect these boys to be playing for a region championship, and to go far!!

BTW...I forget the date, but the East-North game has been moved to the Thursday of the week. They will be the LIVE game of the week on WSB's new Thursday game of the week. Great exposure on a big stage. I know it will be live on WSB 2.2, and rebroadcast sometime later on Wsb Channel 2.

September 22nd--see you there!

And Dan--I can't say that I've watched any practice--but you know we have a lot of HIRAM COUGARS playing this season. It should be fun!

#5 Vote Democrat

Vote Democrat

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:27 PM

the PCHS Patriots so far seem to have a positive attitude and some decent talent. the Coaches seem like they genuinely want to turn that program around. thank goodness Segars & McAllister are gone. Those two were the main reason PCHS has been in the cellar for so long.

I'm looking forward to a great season. heck, a 5-5 season for PCHS would be awesome in my view.
  • CrazyD likes this
"I think we agree, the past is over."
George W. Bush

#6 Jet_man1969

Jet_man1969

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,292 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:10 PM

I visited the last day of the football camp out at West GA College on Monday, Camden County looked really good during the few hours I was there and North Paulding was eating up their secondary with the passing attack, I wasn't impressed with our run game though.

#7 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

the PCHS Patriots so far seem to have a positive attitude and some decent talent. the Coaches seem like they genuinely want to turn that program around. thank goodness Segars & McAllister are gone. Those two were the main reason PCHS has been in the cellar for so long.

I'm looking forward to a great season. heck, a 5-5 season for PCHS would be awesome in my view.

I hope they have a much better season, we will see you at the Boneyard! :yahoo:
Posted Image

#8 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:41 AM

East has a solid football program,they attract good talent. I see other programs still under construction,in the years ahead I see it getting much closer. East has had trouble in the close out stage in the play offs. There own mistakes costed them more than any team has beaten them. With what is in store for this season they should have a great year.

If they keep there mistakes to a minium,the dome will be there home :clapping:
Men are like carpets,the better you lay them the longer you can walk on them.

#9 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 09:02 AM

East has a solid football program,they attract good talent. I see other programs still under construction,in the years ahead I see it getting much closer. East has had trouble in the close out stage in the play offs. There own mistakes costed them more than any team has beaten them. With what is in store for this season they should have a great year.

If they keep there mistakes to a minium,the dome will be there home :clapping:

Raider Kickoff Party is July 30th at 6;00 at the Boneyard. Come and hang out woth the team, we will be having a cornhole tournament, food and a live band. Hope to see you there!
Posted Image

#10 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:11 PM

WERE BAAAACKKKKKKK ! http://www.eastpauld...iew=video&id=56
http://www.eastpauld...iew=video&id=58
http://www.eastpauld...iew=video&id=53
http://www.eastpauld...iew=video&id=52
WE OWN THIS COUNTY! AGAIN IN 2011 NOUGH SAID !

Edited by nativeson1, 22 July 2011 - 06:17 PM.

• D-Cinco and Palm Trees Rock like this
Support Paulding Schools

#11 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:20 AM

I loved those video's I saw most in person,brings back great memories.:clapping:

#12 stbarts

stbarts

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:01 AM

I don't have a student in East .
But I just went to their site , and I am really impressed with the organization & information they already have posted on their site !

#13 Animal

Animal

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:23 AM

Look there is two type of people"Those that are Raider fans,and those that want to be" the bone yard rocks. The electricty in the air,the fans,players the band it is a blast. Then that doesn't count the tail gating out in the parking lot before the game. Give in and joins us at the Bone yard :clapping: :yahoo:
  • D-Cinco and Palm Trees Rock like this

#14 felixfamilylights

felixfamilylights

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:05 PM

ENjoyed the videos native son. I'll tell you I miss a lot of those kids. Best of luck this year guys I'll be watching and following yall.
Felix Family

Visit us on the web at:
felixfamilylights.com

#15 COWBELLMAN

COWBELLMAN

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:58 PM

Oh yes, its getting that time again. FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!! its right around the corner folks. I'm looking forward to an exciting year, hope everyone went out during the off-season and got them a cowbell. Its great to be talking about football again. I will see everyone at the Boneyard for Game 1 of the season. Come prepared to scream and yell, I want to see how many folks have been taking lessons over the past few years. I want you all in the stands to make more noise than I do on Friday nights. GOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

#16 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:15 PM

Oh yes, its getting that time again. FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!! its right around the corner folks. I'm looking forward to an exciting year, hope everyone went out during the off-season and got them a cowbell. Its great to be talking about football again. I will see everyone at the Boneyard for Game 1 of the season. Come prepared to scream and yell, I want to see how many folks have been taking lessons over the past few years. I want you all in the stands to make more noise than I do on Friday nights. GOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

and don't forget the HORNS! :wacko: :rofl: My girls spent an entire friday night decorating theirs after the season ended last year. They will be proud to pull them back out and make some noise. I am so dang excited I can't stand myself!
Posted Image

#17 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

I'll be at East Paulding throughout football season. Last fall on one of the coldest nights of the season, I spilled hot coffee all down my shirt thanks to that cannon firing off. The bad thing is I know they fire the cannon every time.
I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

#18 Palm Trees Rock

Palm Trees Rock

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:26 PM

Which is ... A LOT!!!! Go Raiders!!!

I'll be at East Paulding throughout football season. Last fall on one of the coldest nights of the season, I spilled hot coffee all down my shirt thanks to that cannon firing off. The bad thing is I know they fire the cannon every time.

#19 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:54 PM

:mellow: :rofl: it scares me every dang time, but I am always proud to hear it :yahoo:
Posted Image

#20 whatzup?

whatzup?

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:06 PM

How is North Paulding team looking this year? It doesn't seem like we hear much on here from North's fans.

#21 K96W8

K96W8

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:58 PM

How is North Paulding team looking this year? It doesn't seem like we hear much on here from North's fans.

You must have Jetman blocked if you haven't heard from North fans--ha!

I try to be quiet. I'm a North fan who loves the Raiders, too. That doesn't go over very well--not even in my own home! Maybe I should say especially not in my home!

#22 RaidersRock

RaidersRock

Boo Yah!!

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,364 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:07 AM

I try to be quiet. I'm a North fan who loves the Raiders, too. That doesn't go over very well--not even in my own home! Maybe I should say especially not in my home!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wub:
Posted Image

#23 whatzup?

whatzup?

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:15 AM

Same here. I have a child at North but had one at East that was a freshmen the year they went to the dome, so we had 4 years of Raider excitement!

#24 boxerlvr

boxerlvr

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:29 AM

I remember my sons senior year he graduated in 2006. He played for Hiram. The Hiram and East Paulding game was tie score and 3 seconds till the end my son kicked the winning field goal Posted Image . It was awesome the team ran out and carried him. A great way to end the senior year. This was good because he wasn't going to play he had a motorcycle accident and had a brain injury and lost his memory and the coach had talked him into being the kicker.

#25 K96W8

K96W8

Icon

• +HELPINGHANDS MPX
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:43 PM

Same here. I have a child at North but had one at East that was a freshmen the year they went to the dome, so we had 4 years of Raider excitement!

My son was on the team that went to the dome. He didn't play--Chas was still there--but he got to warm up!

#26 CrazyD

CrazyD

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:45 AM

AE, I don't know why someone would give you a - when you speak the truth. Oh that's right, because they don't know what it was like for the PC kids!!! I could go on and on about how hard it was for the PC kids to even TRY to have spirit without the administration bringing them down for it but that's in the past and I'm looking forward to the future and the great changes I've already seen taking place at PC.

It's easy for others (not PCHS people) to sit back and say "Oh, what? Your poor kid didn't get to play or had to sit the bench so you're upset with the admin?" When that's no where near what the issues were. To know that the PC kids couldn't show any spirit until the clock started and they were in the stands, Oh and please don't do nothing crazy in the stands or you would be spoken to for sure.
The school had an old age attitude of you are to be seen and not heard.
Praise God for the changes and I don't care what anyone else has to say about it or how they feel about it but I do see a change in PCHS this year just like so many others.

GO PATRIOTS!!!! I don't mean football either, I mean ALL sports and yes that includes the cheerleaders (that is hard work), tennis, ROTC, volleyball, softball, baseball, soccer, basketball, football, track, cross country, etc.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics