Paulding.com

Bettie Westcott Jordan, age 79, of Dallas, passed away on Friday, July 15, 2011. She was born on October 30, 1931, in Gadsden, AL, to the late Frank and Alma Westcott. Mrs. Jordan retired from Bellsouth as a Circuit Design Manager after 38 years. She was a member of Dallas First United Methodist Church, American Heart Board, and CASA of Dallas.

Survivors include, husband of 30 years, Jimmy Jordan of Dallas; sons and daughters-in-law, Jody & Cindy Jordan of Rockmart, and Jay & Wendy Jordan of Andalusia, AL; sister-in-law, Mrs. Glenda McBurnett of Glencoe, AL; grandchildren, Cleve Jordan, Anna Jordan and Annette Jordan; two nieces and six nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, July 18, 2011, at 11 a.m., from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Steve Schofield and Reverend Chris Pavlovsky officiating. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, July 17, 2011, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Dallas First United Methodist Church, 141 E Memorial Drive, Dallas, GA, 30132

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Bettie was a wonderful person with a huge heart for children. She was so good to me and CASA. I remember all the work she did coordinating Coats for Kids. Rest in peace Bettie. Love and prayers to Jim and the family.

Bettie was a wonderful person with a huge heart for children. She was so good to me and CASA. I remember all the work she did coordinating Coats for Kids. Rest in peace Bettie. Love and prayers to Jim and the family.

I agree penquin. She did some much for Paulding County and she did it without ever expecting anything in return - so much love and compassion with this special lady! I know that Jim and all her family and friends and Paulding County will miss her. We have lost a very, very special lady.

Rest in peace Bettie - I love you and so appreciate how wonderful of a person you were. I am truly blessed and a better person for having known this magnificent lady.