Paulding.com

Funeral Services for Mr. Eric Hembree age 35 of Dallas, Ga. will be Wednesday June 8, 2011 at 2:00 P.M. from the Chapel of Benson Funeral Home with Rev. Jimmy Tibbitts and Rev. Jeremy Hicks officiating. Interment will follow in Narroway Baptist Church with the following serving as pall bearers: Jason Porter, Ronnie Reynolds, Chris Reynolds, Jeff Locklear, Jamie Winkles, Randall Sims.

The Family will receive friends on Monday from 4:00 P.M. until 9:00 P.M. and on Tuesday from 11:00 A.M. until 9:00 P.M.

Mr. Hembree was born on July 27, 1975 in Marietta, Ga. to Mr. David H. Hembree and Mrs. Teresa Thomason Hembree.

Mr. Hembree was employed as a Rock mason with Stone Works.

Survivors include: Spouse: Kristin Holland of Dallas, Ga.

Son: Master Mason Hembree

Father: Mr. David Hembree of Dallas, Ga.

Mother: Mrs. Teresa Thomason Hembree of Dallas, Ga.

Brothers: Mr. & Mrs. Brian (Chris) Hembree of Dallas, Ga. Mr. & Mrs. Kevin (Christy) Hembree of Dallas, Ga. Mr. & Mrs. Chad (Amanda) Hembree of Dallas, Ga.

Close Friends: Mr. Tommy Groom and Mr. Jeff White

Grandparents: Mrs. Mildred Thomason of Dallas, Ga. Mr. & Mrs. Guy H. Thomason

Many Aunts, Uncles, Nephews and Cousins

Father and Mother In Law: Mr. & Mrs. Billy (Candi) Holland of Alabama

Preceded In Death By: Daughter: Little Miss Tiffany Madison Hembree

Grandfather: Ben Hembree Grandmother: Cora Lovinggood

Benson Funeral Home, Inc. 309 Hardee Street Dallas, Ga. 30132 770-445-9494 www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

What happened to him I went to school with him

He had a heart attack and was put on life support, but did not make it.

My brother is really good friends with all the Hembree boys. I went to school with them but didnt hang out with them outside of school. I do remember Eric though.

Funeral Services for Mr. Eric Hembree age 35 of Dallas, Ga. will be Wednesday June 8, 2011 at 2:00 P.M. from the Chapel of Benson Funeral Home with Rev. Jimmy Tibbitts and Rev. Jeremy Hicks officiating. Interment will follow in Narroway Baptist Church with the following serving as pall bearers: Jason Porter, Ronnie Reynolds, Chris Reynolds, Jeff Locklear, Jamie Winkles, Randall Sims.

The Family will receive friends on Monday from 4:00 P.M. until 9:00 P.M. and on Tuesday from 11:00 A.M. until 9:00 P.M.

Mr. Hembree was born on July 27, 1975 in Marietta, Ga. to Mr. David H. Hembree and Mrs. Teresa Thomason Hembree.

Mr. Hembree was employed as a Rock mason with Stone Works.

Survivors include: Spouse: Kristin Holland of Dallas, Ga.

Son: Master Mason Hembree

Father: Mr. David Hembree of Dallas, Ga.

Mother: Mrs. Teresa Thomason Hembree of Dallas, Ga.

Brothers: Mr. & Mrs. Brian (Chris) Hembree of Dallas, Ga. Mr. & Mrs. Kevin (Christy) Hembree of Dallas, Ga. Mr. & Mrs. Chad (Amanda) Hembree of Dallas, Ga.

Close Friends: Mr. Tommy Groom and Mr. Jeff White

Grandparents: Mrs. Mildred Thomason of Dallas, Ga. Mr. & Mrs. Guy H. Thomason

Many Aunts, Uncles, Nephews and Cousins

Father and Mother In Law: Mr. & Mrs. Billy (Candi) Holland of Alabama

Preceded In Death By: Daughter: Little Miss Tiffany Madison Hembree

Grandfather: Ben Hembree Grandmother: Cora Lovinggood

Benson Funeral Home, Inc. 309 Hardee Street Dallas, Ga. 30132 770-445-9494 www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

He had a heart attack and was put on life support, but did not make it.

My brother is really good friends with all the Hembree boys. I went to school with them but didnt hang out with them outside of school. I do remember Eric though.

He didn't have a heart attack. He went into resp. failure. I can't even imagine what Teresa must be going through. Prayers for all the family.

Eric I will miss you deeply. I loved u like u where a blood brother. You & I where bro & sis, kindred spirits, no doubts. Since we became "bud's 4 life", up on the hill @ Jughead & Ma T's (not to be mistaken for Ma T Hembree); you stayed as true blue a friend anyone could hope for, all the way. Knowing I'm going to have to wait, till we meet again, for one of those awesome bear hugs is still surreal. I know you"ll have one waiting for me when we see each other again. Give that beautiful baby girl, who you've gone home to, daddy's love evey moment. True blue/old scool,forever.:friends:

Ngilb,

I'm so sorry for your loss! Your post gave me chills!

Eric was a good boy! The Hembree boys r all so caring!

He is my husbands cousin, so sad, gone too early! He misses that baby girl of his dearly I know!!

RIP Eric! :(