4 replies to this topic

#1 Professional Contractors Svc

Professional Contractors Svc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:09 PM

We are a Paulding.com member looking for work in repairs and remodeling. We've been in the area 14+ years, and in the business for over 25 years. We are a family owned and run company with liscense, insurance, bond, and many local references. We do not use casual labor, and assure the highest quality of work with very competitive pricing - we gaurantee all of our work, and stand behind that guarantee 100%. All estimates are free. We offer a $100.oo off coupon to all new clients. Look for it with our profile pic. We are always available, and offer the kind of personal customer service you expect and deserve. Call us at 770-577-2409.-Thanks
YOUR #1 CHOICE FOR REPAIRS AND REMODELING
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED LOCALLY FOR 14 YEARS
CALL US ANYTIME AT 770-577-2409

#2 adamklille

adamklille

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:44 AM

We are a Paulding.com member looking for work in repairs and remodeling. We've been in the area 14+ years, and in the business for over 25 years. We are a family owned and run company with liscense, insurance, bond, and many local references. We do not use casual labor, and assure the highest quality of work with very competitive pricing - we gaurantee all of our work, and stand behind that guarantee 100%. All estimates are free. We offer a $100.oo off coupon to all new clients. Look for it with our profile pic. We are always available, and offer the kind of personal customer service you expect and deserve. Call us at 770-577-2409.-Thanks

I have purchased an used home hence willing to remodel it completely,
Do you provide cabinets or vanities as well or we have to borrow it?

#3 PcsCharli

PcsCharli

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

I have purchased an used home hence willing to remodel it completely,
Do you provide cabinets or vanities as well or we have to borrow it?

I sent you a Pm-call me at 770-577-2409 if you have any questions

#4 mom2kbug

mom2kbug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

I need someone an interior painter. If you can do this and the price is right, I will hire you immediately!!

#5 Scottie1972

Scottie1972

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

I have over 10 years in painting and i could us the work.
Scott Knapp
770 885-8209
1) Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
2) The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
( When you have nothing to loose, all you have to loose is fear! - Scott Knapp )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics