PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,183 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:17 PM

$2,500 Scholarship Contest!!

Hello LiveCitizen users,

We here at LiveCitizen are happy to share with you the launch of our $2,500 scholarship contest.

The contest is open to all students who are US citizens and 16-years and older. The contest requires a 1-2 minute long video answering the question “Who was the best president the United States ever had and why?” Along with the video they must submit a 200-300 word essay discussing their answer.

Once videos are up they are voted on by you, the LiveCitizen user, and the top five most voted will then be sent to our staff to decide a winner.

The winner will receive a $2,500 scholarship and the second and third runner-ups will receive an Amazon Kindle.

We are currently accepting submissions from now until June 7, 2011 and votes from now until June 23, 2011.

the link to the website is here: http://www.livecitizen.com/

I don't know why I got the email ...maybe I joined the site some years ago ... don't know ... but the site is kind of like our political forum.

Anyway, if someone needs help with a teleprompter and video for this effort, let me know by pm and I'll see if we can schedule you to come in and do you thing.

pubby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics