Paulding.com

Like us on facebook!

We'd like to know!  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite part about Paulding.com?

• News
    • Gossip
    • Deals
    • Forum/Community

Since you used my picture without my permission, can I get a free membership?

By agreeing to the terms and conditions of facebook (who generated the like button tool) you did give us permission...or rather, facebook :good:

By agreeing to the terms and conditions of facebook (who generated the like button tool) you did give us permission...or rather, facebook :good:

I'm standing behind Section 9.2.5 of the privacy agreement:

"5.You will not include data you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising creative."

http://www.facebook.com/#!/terms.php

I'm of the belief that you're using this post to "advertise" your Facebook page. So there!

Now, in an attempt to settle this matter amicably and without the need for judicial proceedings, I am graciously willing settle this matter for the sum of one free membership!!! :p

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

"5.You will not include data you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising creative."

I'm of the belief that you're using this post to "advertise" your Facebook page. So there!

Now, in an attempt to settle this matter amicably and without the need for judicial proceedings, I am graciously willing settle this matter for the sum of one free membership!!! :p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thank goodness we didn't use it then! we just iframed a slice of facebook (who pulls the data).

We'd never pull pictures off of your facebook for advertising :wub:

unless you want us to :p

Since you used my picture without my permission, can I get a free membership?

I don't see your picture - I only see the FB profile pics of those people who are already my FB friends.

Feel better? :D

i thought i would let everyone know (especially for our more security concious friends) that if you have your privacy settings set up on your facebook you will not be generated by their developer tools like this.

go to the top right of your facebook and click "account", choose the drop down "security."

Once again, this is not something that paulding.com has generated...it is content provided to us from facebook.

:rofl:

if you win you will be notified on facebook :clapping:

No,no,no! You said in your post "we're starting out by giving a free one year subscription to some lucky fans of the paulding.com facebook page!"

You said NOTHING about a having to WIN a CHANCE or an OPPORTUNITY to ENTER TO WIN!

You changed the Title to read ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 'After' you had people "Liking" P.com on Facebook.

I do believe there is a violation of some rules of law going on.

Edited by Georgia Dawg

No,no,no! You said in your post "we're starting out by giving a free one year subscription to some lucky fans of the paulding.com facebook page!"

You said NOTHING about a having to WIN a CHANCE or an OPPORTUNITY to ENTER TO WIN!

You changed the Title to read ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 'After' you had people "Liking" P.com on Facebook.

I do believe there is a violation of some rules of law going on.

im sorry if you don't like drawings :(, but if we gave them to everyone that wouldn't be "some" and how would we know who the lucky ones were? :wub:

and ill admit...there was no drawing when the thread was originally posted...not until 2:30 did it become a contest. we won't worry about that though, everyone who is a fan of the page will be considered for the drawing.

im sorry if you don't like drawings :(, but if we gave them to everyone that wouldn't be "some" and how would we know who the lucky ones were? :wub:

It was NOT advertised as a DRAWING. You simply stated to 'Like' Pcom on Facebook and get a 1 year membership.

Apparently, you made a mistake and are not man enough to stand by what you said.

It was NOT advertised as a DRAWING. You simply stated to 'Like' Pcom on Facebook and get a 1 year membership.

Apparently, you made a mistake and are not man enough to stand by what you said.

nope, no mistake. it wasn't originally a giveaway at all...just an impromptu contest in good fun.

sorry if you misunderstood, you can unlike the page and your drawing fee will promptly be refunded! :pardon:

*disclaimer: there is no drawing fee, you only need to "like" our facebook page to be entered for a chance to win a one year subscription to the site!

I understood it as like our page and have a chance to win a membership.

Anyways, not sure why it is this big of deal?

People get all worked up over free things lol

Edited by CarolineElizabeth

when is the drawing??

hmm, thats a good question...havn't really decided, but it will be soon!

I'm confused. What is RabbleRouser and what would the subscription be to?

i am me, and to paulding.com :)

I understood it as like our page and have a chance to win a membership.

Anyways, not sure why it is this big of deal?

People get all worked up over free things lol

What she said! ^_^