Paulding.com

Like us on facebook!

We'd like to know!  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite part about Paulding.com?

• News
    • Gossip
    • Deals
    • Forum/Community

Thanks, I thought maybe you were some type of business and that the subscription would be related to that.

makes sense...i do have a "BIZ" membership...if i had a title other than "former anchor" i would use it :p

as of right now my official role is a gopher...you know, go'fer this...and go'fer that...

8)

I understood it as like our page and have a chance to win a membership.

Anyways, not sure why it is this big of deal?

People get all worked up over free things lol

Could be worse - could be an Easter egg hunt. ;)

Rabble Rouser is helping us at the office, all the names will go in a collection and we will draw at random.

People come and go on social networks, the social networking community in Paulding is huge, P.com has and always will be very conscientious of privacy issues, because that is what we have to offer the community, our niche so to speak.

We use facebook like the rest of the community to connect people and stay informed.

He is young he is learning, we appreciate his efforts and we hope that you will also.

To a certain extent p.com and face book are apples and oranges, RR us helping us make a fruit salad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so ..... how are you going to help us that are not on facebook but on here? I'm sure I'm not the only one and would love an option for winning too!

unfortunately i have the attention span of a small terrier, one thing at a time! :D

Rabble Rouser is helping us at the office, all the names will go in a collection and we will draw at random.

People come and go on social networks, the social networking community in Paulding is huge, P.com has and always will be very conscientious of privacy issues, because that is what we have to offer the community, our niche so to speak.

We use facebook like the rest of the community to connect people and stay informed.

He is young he is learning, we appreciate his efforts and we hope that you will also.

To a certain extent p.com and face book are apples and oranges, RR us helping us make a fruit salad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and with that, im going to kroger to get some produce :)

The drawing is happening today, the winner will be notified via facebook message by someone here from paulding.com (it will not be anyone other than myself, laurie, or pubby!!!)

Good luck to everyone!

Also, thank you SOOOO much for the overwhelming support, if we keep getting fans like this we might just have to give away more than one subscription...so invite your friends!

The drawing is happening today, the winner will be notified via facebook message by someone here from paulding.com (it will not be anyone other than myself, laurie, or pubby!!!)

Good luck to everyone!

Also, thank you SOOOO much for the overwhelming support, if we keep getting fans like this we might just have to give away more than one subscription...so invite your friends!

Kool