Paulding.com

caller needs SO for 15 yom that WILL BE disorderly when he gets home after incident at school today.

SO 168, 117 enroute.....

(I would have just gotten my ass whipped before my parents called the law)

caller needs SO for 15 yom that WILL BE disorderly when he gets home after incident at school today.

SO 168, 117 enroute.....

(I would have just gotten my ass whipped before my parents called the law)

Sounds like he could have used a few ass whippins when he was younger.

FTR: I would never have to call the cops on my 15y/o...he knows I would kill him first...

I'm serious...I'd have RATHER the SO got me than my parents.

I know, right? I could be a hellion in my teen years. But by god, I never skipped class or did anything that could get me into too much trouble because I would need to be locked up to keep me away from my Mama. We were more scared of her than any law enforcement agency...that woman grabbed me up and carried me under one arm when I was 16 years old for mouthing off to her, lol.

She was scaaaaawy, when she was mad :lol: .

Sounds like he could have used a few ass whippins when he was younger.

FTR: I would never have to call the cops on my 15y/o...he knows I would kill him first...

We need a lot more parents like you.

Not finding this situation funny at all but, I put my father through hell when I was teen. But what is funny to me, my kids know better not to pull anything with me. Wait, correction my son always knew, my daughter is finally getting the hang of it.

We need a lot more parents like you.

thanks! Tow and I are pretty much "take no bs" dictator style parents. If the kiddos don't like it, they have an open invitation to the outside world just as soon as the hit 18. I figure children dont need raising...adults do. So that is what we are raising...adults that will be productive citizens.

Mean? probably by some people's standards. Effective? I will never need to call the law to protect me from my children...

thanks! Tow and I are pretty much "take no bs" dictator style parents. If the kiddos don't like it, they have an open invitation to the outside world just as soon as the hit 18. I figure children dont need raising...adults do. So that is what we are raising...adults that will be productive citizens.

Mean? probably by some people's standards. Effective? I will never need to call the law to protect me from my children...

I agree, my kids are 20, 21, and 25. They all know that if they backtalk me even today I WILL take care of the situation. As a parent you do what ever it takes to get the point across. I am the same way with my grandchildren. The problem with kids today are the parents the tell jr "stop that right now" but do not back up there words with the actions that are needed. If this was one of my boys at this age I would have met the bus at the street and whooped his a$$ all the way in the house. I have even told all 3 of my kids I would go to jail before I would let them act like some of the kids that I see out in the world today. I also have to say that all 3 of my kids have turned out pretty darn good by all standards and nothing I did to make them behave has hurt them in the long run. I think it has helped them become better adults.

I was grounded for 8 months in my Sophomore year .

I sware , I got in trouble for being late (this is before cell phones) , I yelled at my mom / went in my bedroom & slammed my door .

She took my door off , and she cut the plugs off of my lamps & stereo . And I was in that room every day after school & all summer for 8 months.

I never crossed her again ! :)