2 replies to this topic

#1 Hilley

Hilley

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:24 AM

Listen to what my mom did for me! wub.gif My mom, AKA Mrs. Walley, came to my house and washed and folded all of my clothes!!! haha, I'm not kidding!
And no, I'm not a lazy person, and I'm not a spoiled child!
Just to tell you a little bit about myself:
My husband and I work full time in Atlanta, Almost 2 years ago we started a photography business on the side(and it's picking up rather well), we are 2 of 4 youth leaders for Five Stones Youth Ministries @ First Assembly of God. And we have a baby on the way! ((BTW - In 2 weeks - May 21st, We are throwing a big Rock Concert at the PC Community Center, please come!!! If you want to know more about it pm me!))
WE are NEVER at home. We moved into our neighborhood 1 year ago, and we have yet to meet our neighbors - I kid you not. You should have seen our grass - Monday morning when my husband was putting mail in the mailbox, he found a lawncare business card with a quote on the back!!! laugh.gif And the Inside is worse. After we do laundry it just piles up in the guest bedroom, waiting to be folded. blush.gif

A couple of weeks ago, I had to travel to South Carolina to take Kindergarten graduation pictures for a private school.... and Who was there taking up the money and dealing with 'stupid' parents?? MY MOM!, This past weekend we took the directory pictures for our church... who was the one that delt with all the people that were calling and rescheduling, taking up money, Fri & Sat. 9 am to 9 pm... and retakes this coming Sat!! - MY MOM!!
Sooooo this Monday night we had to drive to Griffin GA to attend a Speed the Light Banquet for the GA A.G. Youth Pastors, and when we got home..... our grass was cut(one of our youth kids did this, but we expected this later in the week), and when we walked in the house, all of our clothes were neatly folded on the guest bed!!!
Talk about receiving a blessing from GOD.... It felt like a brand new house!

Thank you so much MOM, and Happy Mother's Day!!!

Edited by HILLEYFOTOS, 04 May 2005 - 08:26 AM.

www.hilleyfotos.com
www.sketchedminimag.com

#2 jboogie8

jboogie8

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:28 AM

Yeah yeah yeah.. you are just a spoiled brat!! blum.gif j/k

That's awesome!! I hope you can return the favor somehow!!

On a side note, unless you haven't already, post some info on the photography buisness.. we are always looking for some good 'ol picture takers!!
I am truly the luckiest man in the world!

#3 Hilley

Hilley

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (jboogie8 @ May 4 2005, 10:20 AM)
Yeah yeah yeah.. you are just a spoiled brat!!  blum.gif    j/k
That's awesome!! I hope you can return the favor somehow!!
On a side note, unless you haven't already, post some info on the photography buisness.. we are always looking for some good 'ol picture takers!!

I have made some posts in the past about my photography...
I do weddings, portraits(indoor and out), pets, kids, bands, churches, real estate, commercial, you name it- I'll do it! Well, I won't do nudes blum.gif .

But if you would like to see some of my work go to My Online Portfolio
If you are interested In my work, Call me at (404)409-0260!
www.hilleyfotos.com
www.sketchedminimag.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics