• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dorthy

Dorthy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Could someone recommend a really good nail salon in the Dallas / Hiram area?
I am new here...hope it's OK for me to ask something like this.

Thanks in advance!

#2 TNT

TNT

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:02 PM

Fancie Fingers & Feet

They are at Darby's crossing on Hwy 92 in Hiram.

American owned :)

#3 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,346 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:17 PM

Yep! that is who I use!

Fancie Fingers & Feet

* (770) 943-0070

44 Darbys Crossing Dr, #108a, Hiram, GA 30141

#4 blessedwithboys

blessedwithboys

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:54 PM

In New Hope I like K Nails... far from American but very nice people. the do a great job, the place is clean and they are very friendly
Delight thyself also in the Lord; And he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. - Psalms 37:4 KJV ><((((>

#5 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,026 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

Yep! that is who I use!

Fancie Fingers & Feet

* (770) 943-0070

44 Darbys Crossing Dr, #108a, Hiram, GA 30141

Ima gonna try them, I said when I get through cleaning my mama's house I was getting a mani and pedi.

It would be nice to be able to understand what they are selling me. :ninja:

#6 TwoKidCircus

TwoKidCircus

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

The only thing frustrating about Fancie Feet is that they are not open on Saturdays. I can't get my feet done during the week when I commute like I do.

#7 Trixie's Treasures

Trixie's Treasures

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:14 PM

K nails in New Hope!! I won't go anywhere else. Kim, the owner is the best! absolutely LOVE her and her employee's they do an awesome job and do great designs :)
Creating Personalized and Unique Gifts. I do embroidery, rhinestone designs, photo gifts, trophies, plaques, awards and so much more! Check out my website reguarly as it's a work in progress and always changing :)
www.mytrixiestreasures.com

#8 tbird

tbird

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,178 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:33 PM

The only thing frustrating about Fancie Feet is that they are not open on Saturdays. I can't get my feet done during the week when I commute like I do.

I agree--I called and asked about a later evening appointment and the lady was very rude. I normally don't hit Hiram until at least 7:15.

I did stop at the nail salon in the Kroger shopping center on Whitlock last week and was very impressed. They all speak English (and you can understand them) and I got the very best mani and pedi I have had in a very long time. I have "lost" 2 techs in the last few years--you know--find somebody you like and then all of a sudden they are gone and nobody can tell you where they are. I asked this lady how long they had been there and she said 14 yrs--so I think I found me a new home!! And their prices are the same as what I have been paying here in Hiram.

#9 TwoKidCircus

TwoKidCircus

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:52 AM

Glad I am not the only one who she was snippy with. I thought it was just me.

I agree--I called and asked about a later evening appointment and the lady was very rude. I normally don't hit Hiram until at least 7:15.

I did stop at the nail salon in the Kroger shopping center on Whitlock last week and was very impressed. They all speak English (and you can understand them) and I got the very best mani and pedi I have had in a very long time. I have "lost" 2 techs in the last few years--you know--find somebody you like and then all of a sudden they are gone and nobody can tell you where they are. I asked this lady how long they had been there and she said 14 yrs--so I think I found me a new home!! And their prices are the same as what I have been paying here in Hiram.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics