8 replies to this topic

#1 Dorthy

Dorthy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Could someone recommend a really good nail salon in the Dallas / Hiram area?
I am new here...hope it's OK for me to ask something like this.

Thanks in advance!

#2 TNT

TNT

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:02 PM

Fancie Fingers & Feet

They are at Darby's crossing on Hwy 92 in Hiram.

American owned :)

#3 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,671 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:17 PM

Yep! that is who I use!

Fancie Fingers & Feet

* (770) 943-0070

44 Darbys Crossing Dr, #108a, Hiram, GA 30141

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#4 blessedwithboys

blessedwithboys

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:54 PM

In New Hope I like K Nails... far from American but very nice people. the do a great job, the place is clean and they are very friendly
Delight thyself also in the Lord; And he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. - Psalms 37:4 KJV ><((((>

#5 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,783 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

Yep! that is who I use!

Fancie Fingers & Feet

* (770) 943-0070

44 Darbys Crossing Dr, #108a, Hiram, GA 30141

Ima gonna try them, I said when I get through cleaning my mama's house I was getting a mani and pedi.

It would be nice to be able to understand what they are selling me. :ninja:

WHEN YOU SKIP VOTING                      

IT'S NOT REBELLION                    

IT'S SURRENDER                

#6 TwoKidCircus

TwoKidCircus

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

The only thing frustrating about Fancie Feet is that they are not open on Saturdays. I can't get my feet done during the week when I commute like I do.

#7 Trixie's Treasures

Trixie's Treasures

Icon

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:14 PM

K nails in New Hope!! I won't go anywhere else. Kim, the owner is the best! absolutely LOVE her and her employee's they do an awesome job and do great designs :)
Creating Personalized and Unique Gifts. I do embroidery, rhinestone designs, photo gifts, trophies, plaques, awards and so much more! Check out my website reguarly as it's a work in progress and always changing :)
www.mytrixiestreasures.com

#8 tbird

tbird

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:33 PM

The only thing frustrating about Fancie Feet is that they are not open on Saturdays. I can't get my feet done during the week when I commute like I do.

I agree--I called and asked about a later evening appointment and the lady was very rude. I normally don't hit Hiram until at least 7:15.

I did stop at the nail salon in the Kroger shopping center on Whitlock last week and was very impressed. They all speak English (and you can understand them) and I got the very best mani and pedi I have had in a very long time. I have "lost" 2 techs in the last few years--you know--find somebody you like and then all of a sudden they are gone and nobody can tell you where they are. I asked this lady how long they had been there and she said 14 yrs--so I think I found me a new home!! And their prices are the same as what I have been paying here in Hiram.

#9 TwoKidCircus

TwoKidCircus

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:52 AM

Glad I am not the only one who she was snippy with. I thought it was just me.

I agree--I called and asked about a later evening appointment and the lady was very rude. I normally don't hit Hiram until at least 7:15.

I did stop at the nail salon in the Kroger shopping center on Whitlock last week and was very impressed. They all speak English (and you can understand them) and I got the very best mani and pedi I have had in a very long time. I have "lost" 2 techs in the last few years--you know--find somebody you like and then all of a sudden they are gone and nobody can tell you where they are. I asked this lady how long they had been there and she said 14 yrs--so I think I found me a new home!! And their prices are the same as what I have been paying here in Hiram.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics