Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
ANG

Verizon or AT&T?

Verizon or AT&T?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you choose?

2. 2. Which has the better iphone?

how? I would LOVE to do this....please message me how you got ur I phone to work w/ them, would LOVE to do it with mine

All you have to do is get a GSM Straight Talk phone and pop the SIM from it in an unlocked iPhone. Not all Straight Talk phones are GSM though. You just need a Straight Talk SIM to do it. You can use the iPhone with any carrier that uses GSM as long as the iPhone is unlocked. Ive used the iPhone with both Tmobile and Walmart mobile. Some people even claim to have flashed the Verizon iPhone to work with Metro PCS.

Edited by Jaydensmommy

T Mobile, until they merge

AT&T is at every cell site that tmobile is with the exception of one that I know of on Hiram-sudie rd that was constructed by and maintained by tmobile.

AT&T is at every cell site that tmobile is with the exception of one that I know of on Hiram-sudie rd that was constructed by and maintained by tmobile.

I was aware of that one; it's an area where neither AT&T nor Verizon have good coverage.

I think there were more, they must have expanded some.

All you have to do is get a GSM Straight Talk phone and pop the SIM from it in an unlocked iPhone. Not all Straight Talk phones are GSM though. You just need a Straight Talk SIM to do it. You can use the iPhone with any carrier that uses GSM as long as the iPhone is unlocked. Ive used the iPhone with both Tmobile and Walmart mobile. Some people even claim to have flashed the Verizon iPhone to work with Metro PCS.

a) how do I unlock my iphone

B) how do I know if the phone is a GSM? I have a straight talk phone already, it's the SCHR451C

Look on YouTube to figure out how to unlock it. A gsm phone will have a compartment that has a sim card in it. You can probably find that on YouTube as well.

I have traveled the entire east coast for work the last 8 years. There is no comparison when you travel other than landing in airports. I was forced by an old company to pay the fee to get rid of ATT and go to Verizon because if dropped calls and not receiving them but getting messages instead. Since having Verizon I have had 80% less drops and signal in general is better. But since having the THUNDERBOLT droid, I would never have another IPhone. My extended battery has an all day charge from 5am-10pm.